Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-26-22, 04:32 PM  
Elsie

Thanks for posting pics here ChelePA. Wow, everyone looks fantastic. Glad to see Al as well! He was excellent in XTrain. I always hope for a longer limbed background trainer/crew ....lol, but not really happening. I'll slow down the triceps & squats on my own!!
In that same vein, I find fast supersets doesn't do a lot for me in terms of muscle. If there are slower, focused methods of lifting utilized though, I'll be hoping for this set. Or who knows, we might be able to get individual or smaller grouping downloads/dvds.
I'm just looking forward to hearing more details right now ..... on both the lifting and recovery portions!!
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-22, 08:42 PM  
ChelePA

Pictured here you see Cathe, Kristin, and Al doing a Kneeling Sweeper Bicep Curl in the Supersets Total Body workout. Kneeling for this exercise takes out some of the momentum making the exercise a little more intense. No worries if you prefer not to kneel. We have Brenda demonstrating the standing option for anyone who prefers to stand.

The 20 pound dumbbells Cathe is holding are branded with her name.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	751F9D58-BACE-4921-84C6-76DFDB55DBFE.jpeg
Views:	131
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	4818  
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-22, 09:54 PM  
counterclockwise

I have 25 lb Reebok plates that fit my Troy Lite. I think I got them from Target.
counterclockwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-22, 06:07 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Cathe posted a pic of the crew last night. Jenn A, Jenn D, Brenda, Cathe, Al and Kristin.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	06E96F22-C13C-4F5E-B73E-3D077FA679BC.jpeg
Views:	99
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	4819  
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-22, 12:59 PM  
ChelePA

Cathe STS Muscle & Recovery Bonus Standing Abs

Pictured here you see Cathe, Kristin, and Jenn D doing Cathe’s new Standing Metabolic Core routine. Standing ab exercises are great for working the muscles of your ENTIRE core…. your abs, your back, and your hips! These functional compound core moves will not only strengthen your core section and improve your overall posture, but they will also fire up your metabolism and give you a bit of a cardio workout as well.

So excited! Love standing core!!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	13142F19-62AC-4F1A-92D2-122D08A739D3.jpeg
Views:	96
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	4820  
Old 09-27-22, 12:59 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
Cathe posted a pic of the crew last night. Jenn A, Jenn D, Brenda, Cathe, Al and Kristin.
Kristin is awesome on Cathe Live -- the look on her face is often the look on my face! Good for her!
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-22, 01:13 PM  
owltx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Cathe STS Muscle & Recovery Bonus Standing Abs
- new Standing Metabolic Core routine

So excited! Love standing core!!!
Me too! Way excited about this - wonder how long it is. Looks great!
Old 09-27-22, 01:27 PM  
ChelePA

From Facebook - Standing Core

Insider Tips:

1…We used a 5 pound plate and a 10 pound plate in this approximately 10 minute workout.

2…Dumbbell use (which Jenn A does) is shown as an option for those who don’t have or want to use a barbell plate.

3…If you’re using the dumbbell option you might find that you can grab slightly heavier weight because your grip and leverage will feel a little different.

4…If you’re using a barbell plate, the length of the plate extending past your hands makes the weight and the move feel a little more intense than a dumbell (on some of the moves).

5….As you get stronger you can adjust your barbell plate weight to slightly heavier, however, be sure to not go too heavy on the barbell plate (or even a dumbbell for that matter) so that your shoulders don’t take over the move.

6….Regardless of whether you use a plate or a dumbell, if you want to get more cardio effect go lighter and faster with the moves. If you want to make it more core intensive go slower, slightly heavier and be more deliberate with your moves!

Old 09-27-22, 03:59 PM  
ChelePA

Another Facebook update

They all vary in length and until we edit there is no way to know. But the total body workouts are the longest obviously because there are so many muscle groups to hit but I tried my hardest to keep them under an hour (which includes the warm up and cool down). But the other non-total body workouts in the series will all be well under an hour. That being said, I have learned during the edit sessions things change slightly so I can only share with you what my goals were. 
Old 09-27-22, 04:48 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Another Facebook update

They all vary in length and until we edit there is no way to know. But the total body workouts are the longest obviously because there are so many muscle groups to hit but I tried my hardest to keep them under an hour (which includes the warm up and cool down). But the other non-total body workouts in the series will all be well under an hour. That being said, I have learned during the edit sessions things change slightly so I can only share with you what my goals were. 
Awesome!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcement/announcement, cathe, cathe presale, cathe sts 2.0, danielpt, pre-sale, sts 2.0, sts 2.0 reviews, troy lite bar