Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-19, 11:19 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

I guess I should have held my breath because mine arrived a full day early yesterday! I'm so pleased!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-19, 11:22 AM  
Robin C

Question Also late

Mine also says late but the delivery date is still today. I know a week or so I received a late delivery (5:00 p.m.). I’ve already received my regular mail today but I’ll still be checking just in case.
Robin C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-19, 12:36 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin C View Post
Mine also says late but the delivery date is still today. I know a week or so I received a late delivery (5:00 p.m.). I’ve already received my regular mail today but I’ll still be checking just in case.
I received mine yesterday late afternoon hours after I got my regular mail. I've noticed our postal service sometimes has separate package deliveries this time of year. I signed up for informed delivery so I knew it was in my mailbox.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-19, 12:43 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Mine were due today and arrived today. They're out chilling in the mailbox according to Informed Delivery. Not too cold out today though. 40s.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-19, 01:06 PM  
Lannette

Mine are at the PO. DH will pick them later. Now to see if I can hold off trying them until Christmas.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-19, 09:41 AM  
Rhonda

Still waiting for mine. They have been in Detroit since 12/18 each day it says in transit. It is only 1.5 hours from my house so not sure what is happening. Maybe today???
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-19, 04:21 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Still waiting for mine. They have been in Detroit since 12/18 each day it says in transit. It is only 1.5 hours from my house so not sure what is happening. Maybe today???
Rhonda, I hope you get/got yours today! I've been in that situation where everyone else seems to have gotten their workouts and I am ***tap, tap, tap*** waiting and can't share the excitement! Honestly it's one reason I got downloads as well for the first time ever since they don't rely on any shipper. But I do like the premixes on the DVDs!
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-19, 06:09 PM  
bolieikl
VF Supporter

I am still waiting . I preordered first couple of days and paid for Priority Shipping. Supposedly left Philadelphia on the 18th....was supposed to be delivered to my on the 20th.....and then....went to who the heck knows where and I have gotten THREE more notices saying it has just left the Philadelphia distribution center. No further delivery dates....no nothing, but each day saying Left Philadelphia......all different times. One for 9:00 am yesterday, 9:30 pm last night, 11:43 this morning. I have never had anything happen like this before My post office said they can’t do anything to find out where it is (other than it says Philadelphia). Emailed Cathe’s support and I am supposed to keep them posted.
bolieikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-19, 06:38 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolieikl View Post
I am still waiting . I preordered first couple of days and paid for Priority Shipping. Supposedly left Philadelphia on the 18th....was supposed to be delivered to my on the 20th.....and then....went to who the heck knows where and I have gotten THREE more notices saying it has just left the Philadelphia distribution center. No further delivery dates....no nothing, but each day saying Left Philadelphia......all different times. One for 9:00 am yesterday, 9:30 pm last night, 11:43 this morning. I have never had anything happen like this before My post office said they can’t do anything to find out where it is (other than it says Philadelphia). Emailed Cathe’s support and I am supposed to keep them posted.
I only ordered from Cathe's site once. I live in NJ, about 90 minutes north of where they ship from. My package got sent to Kansas and took a scenic route before I finally received it. I hope yours arrives soon.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-19, 06:49 PM  
bolieikl
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I only ordered from Cathe's site once. I live in NJ, about 90 minutes north of where they ship from. My package got sent to Kansas and took a scenic route before I finally received it. I hope yours arrives soon.
Oh dear! 😳 Thank you ! I hope comes soon, too lol
bolieikl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe step boss, step boss