Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-04-15, 08:27 AM  
readcookrun

Thanks for the replies about the iPad. Does anyone want to refer me to get a discount? We'd need one more person, though, from what it sounds like upthread.

Thanks! This site is awful on my wallet.
readcookrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-15, 09:01 AM  
katmom

Readcookrun, I sent you the link in a PM.
Old 02-04-15, 09:47 AM  
Travelmug

Oh noes! I bought the $29 deal before the referral links were posted in this thread - do you think it's possible to cancel my order and then reorder with the referral code?
Travelmug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-15, 10:05 AM  
readcookrun

Katmom, I replied to you. Unfortunately, your discount offer expired. Anyone else? I might sign up on my own before the morning's over bc I'm afraid the deal will go away.
Old 02-04-15, 10:37 AM  
4leftlimbs

The referral link from above is still valid, as I just checked. We need one more person for all of us to get the discount.

Travelmug - I think you do have a limited amount of time to cancel, and then you can reorder after that. I believe it should let you know how long you have to cancel on your vouchers page.
4leftlimbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-15, 10:46 AM  
Travelmug

Yes, the link is still valid and I went ahead and reordered! I cancelled my first one and then used Orlita's referral link. If I'm understanding correctly, we receive the discount when the link expires. I still paid $29 for the Groupon.
Travelmug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-15, 10:53 AM  
4leftlimbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelmug View Post
Yes, the link is still valid and I went ahead and reordered! I cancelled my first one and then used Orlita's referral link. If I'm understanding correctly, we receive the discount when the link expires. I still paid $29 for the Groupon.
Yay! I've never purchased on Groupon this way, so I'm unsure when we will be credited. But, for anyone else, it seems like the referral link is still usable. It seems 7 more people can use this deal.
4leftlimbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-15, 10:55 AM  
Angela B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlita View Post
Thanks for sharing! I did the 1-year deal. I am such a streaming addict (need to buckle down & actually use all these subscriptions).
Here's my referral code url, if anyone else hasn't signed up yet & wants to give me (and yourself) potentially $10 off.
Hi! I'm mainly a lurker although I was a little more active on the boards many years ago. Thanks for this thread. And thanks Orlita for posting your referral code. I'm going to try it. Angela
Angela B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-15, 11:49 AM  
readcookrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4leftlimbs View Post
Yay! I've never purchased on Groupon this way, so I'm unsure when we will be credited. But, for anyone else, it seems like the referral link is still usable. It seems 7 more people can use this deal.
I tried it but I guess it says I need friends to sign up with me. Is that accurate?
Old 02-04-15, 11:55 AM  
Angela B

Quote:
Originally Posted by readcookrun View Post
I tried it but I guess it says I need friends to sign up with me. Is that accurate?
I didn't get that message, and it shows that there are still 6 "deals" left. I think that means 6 more people can order under her referral. After ordering, it sent me an email referral link to share, but when I clicked on it, it is the same one I used that was posted here. I hope this helps.
Angela B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
travis eliot, vby, venice beach yoga, yoga, yoga streaming