Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-16-18, 09:54 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
I subscribe to FitFusion for $90 per year. I only do the BeMax workouts, but they have everything.
FitFusion also as a free trial then monthly option for $9.99
these vhx channels are easy to cancel and sub just for one month or more.

http://www.fitfusion.com/
https://fitfusion.vhx.tv/browse
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-18, 09:56 AM  
lorajc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
Bodyfit by Amy on YouTube! She puts out a variety of workouts and they're free! Set is very basic, but lighting and sound quality is good. Highly recommend!
I didn't know this. Thanks very much. She is one of my favorite instructor's and free is right on for me!! Oh....nevermind...thought this was Amy Bento....LOL. I'll check her out though.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-18, 11:07 AM  
pharma_gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
I subscribe to FitFusion for $90 per year. I only do the BeMax workouts, but they have everything.
How many Bemax workouts do they have? Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-18, 11:10 AM  
Carol K

There are 31 workouts and 33 challenges.
Old 11-16-18, 01:47 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

I don’t subscribe, but have tried Les Mills, Physique 57 and Cathe. If I could subscribe to one, it would be Cathe Live, due to the variety and quantity of choices. Plus, I like Cathe as an instructor, and think she is the most fun to work out with.

I don’t subscribe because I have an aversion to recurring charges. In the long run, it makes more financial sense to pay a higher one-time lump sum than many smaller recurring charges.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-18, 07:37 PM  
MoFirmer

FitFusion has not just BEMAX but Zuzka Light, 3 workouts done by Jillian with the TIU girls, all of Jillian's offerings and many more. The value is really good for all that you get!
Old 11-16-18, 07:38 PM  
MoFirmer

Oh and Boho Beautiful has a free yoga channel on YouTube. They also offer some through Patreon for a small fee.

FitFusion also has some Jennifer Nicole Lee workouts.
Old 11-18-18, 10:10 AM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Cathe Live is great. One new workout every Thursday. They are varied and fun. 9.99 per month, and there is a discount of 15% for a year subscription
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-18, 11:27 AM  
marki64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
Bodyfit by Amy on YouTube! She puts out a variety of workouts and they're free! Set is very basic, but lighting and sound quality is good. Highly recommend!
I just saved some of her workouts. I really like what I see. I think most of her stuff is older and I believe she is pregnant, but I can't wait to try them.

I am fearful of subscribing when workouts are in the cloud. I just don't trust it. I haven't had problems with my internet in quite a while, but if I pay for something and I have problems, I won't be happy.

There are sooo many good free workouts and good quality on you tube, that I subscribe to for free. I have a ton saved and I haven't even got to most. I play you tube to my tv and the quality is awesome and no commercial interruptions. I often pipe in my own music for most workouts and am good to go.

I also like Yvette Bachman, GymRa, Sydney Cummings, Pop Sugar, HasFit and GymBox. I am really liking what I see with GymBox step workouts. Awesome instruction and really fun step routines. Also can't wait to try the weight workouts and pilates. For me, paying for a streaming service and being obligated to 1 instructor would be boring for me. I love the variety I have and pretty much do a new workout daily from different people. And so far, I am not paying for it. I have a feeling in time, it won't be free anymore. So until then, I will take advantage.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-18, 09:33 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marki64 View Post
I am fearful of subscribing when workouts are in the cloud. I just don't trust it. I haven't had problems with my internet in quite a while, but if I pay for something and I have problems, I won't be happy.
Yes, this is a huge issue. I used to subscribe to the Physique 57 streaming. I had great pricing (a special deal of only $10 a month) and sometimes I would have issues. I wasn't sure if it was a problem on their end, or just my internet, but it was beyond vexing! I belonged to a FB group for P57 subscribers and whoa, did people get worked up when they couldn't stream. It may not have even been P57's fault, but the whole group would get frothed up if someone couldn't stream a workout when she wanted to. I can still happen from time to time with free workouts on youtube, but you figure, hey--it's free! Frustrating sure, but you don't get your knickers in a twist the same way when you're not paying for the workout, at least.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote