Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-13, 07:14 PM  
Tish

I'm not sure if I can be much help since I don't have Reboot 2. I was really tempted to get 2 but I'd heard from different sources that it's mostly high impact with more of a cardio focus - which isn't my thing. I have 1 and I like it.
Old 03-23-13, 10:05 PM  
Jane1721

They are so different, to me anyway. The format is the same, four blocks of training that consists of four moves that are two-minutes each (including a brief rest betwseen each move). Reboot 1 alternates cardio and weight moves, and Reboot 2 is all cardio (except segment 3, which uses weights, but I use light weights and treat it as a cardio-based toning segment). I think 2 is harder, but 1 can still be challenging. I would get them both if you think you would like them.

If it helps, my favorite TLF workout is Leaning Out, followed by Breakthrough and then Defined Lines. I don't think any of these are similar to the Reboots.
Jane1721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-13, 08:35 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I just remembered that I have an Amazon gift card so I may spring for Reboot 1 at some point but I am going to hold off for now. I am really enjoying the Tracie workouts I do have right now so I am not sure I really need this just yet. I also just rediscovered Margaret Richard and am really liking Jessica Smith too. And then there are all the other workouts sitting on my shelf!

Thanks to all who have responded with your input...it is much appreciated!
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-13, 04:44 AM  
kariev34

Ive been eyeing these for quite sometime. I'm an advanced exerciser however these are labeled as intermediate. Is it possible to make them harder or will an advanced exerciser be challenged by these?
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-13, 02:54 PM  
Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariev34 View Post
Ive been eyeing these for quite sometime. I'm an advanced exerciser however these are labeled as intermediate. Is it possible to make them harder or will an advanced exerciser be challenged by these?
I think that ReBoot 1 is labeled intermediate because Tracie does stretching after each strength session which may drop the heartrate. I get water at that point. I heavy up on the weights and put my all into each interval(I go anaerobic) and feel very good at the end. Its no Tabata but still gets my heartrate up high like an interval

ReBoot 2 is advanced in my opinion. I think its Tracie's most advanced cardio workout.