Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-13-15, 07:59 PM  
bonbon

Lauren Brooks 48-hour sale!

Lauren Brooks is offering a 40% discount on ontheedgefitness for the next 48 hours, use code "valentine". I picked up "Kettlebell Revelation" for $26.00!!!
bonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-15, 09:37 PM  
Pam

Thanks bonbon! I am a kettlebell kick and I enjoy Lauren's workouts, so I cave and ordered! A good deal for $26!!!
Pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-15, 03:19 AM  
mchelle81

I was just about to cave but it's $14 to ship international so didn't bother
mchelle81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-15, 07:14 AM  
gmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
Lauren Brooks is offering a 40% discount on ontheedgefitness for the next 48 hours, use code "valentine". I picked up "Kettlebell Revelation" for $26.00!!!
Also it is available through amazon for $29.99 currently with free shipping for prime members.
Old 02-14-15, 07:59 AM  
mchelle81

I looked on Amazon uk only the other day and it wasn't on there just looked and it's there £32 and I'm a prime member so can get it tomorrow
Unfortunately I can't do it at the moment as I'm pregnant but I might just get it as it cheapest I can get it rather than overseas
mchelle81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-15, 08:44 AM  
pharma_gal

If there was one video that you get of hers that works all parts of the body and is geared towards weight loss which one would you get?
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-15, 08:50 AM  
RachelW

Anyone ever use her downloads? Are you able to have them on multiple devices? Itunes?
Old 02-14-15, 09:23 AM  
kat_b

Thanks for the tip on Amazon. I was able to pick up her last two for an even better price than the sale and benefit my charity.
kat_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-15, 05:26 AM  
starbelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelW View Post
Anyone ever use her downloads? Are you able to have them on multiple devices? Itunes?
I have purchased the last 3 videos (Kettlebell Body, Kettlebell Lightning and Kettlebell Revelation) as downloads. The files are fairly large-- ~500MB/hour-- but I compress them to use on my tablet. I have the download on my computer, but also have a backup and a tablet version so there don't seem to be restrictions on how many devices you use it on. The first downloads I bought had a link to an external site, but the last one was available through On the Edge Fitness' webpage and was downloadable as chapters (a big improvement over earlier files). You click on the link next to the chapter and the video starts to play; you can then click on the link on the right hand side of the page to download the video.

I don't have any apple products so I don't know how they work with iTunes, but it is in mp4 format so you should be able to (down)load it directly to your device.
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-15, 09:20 AM  
katmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
If there was one video that you get of hers that works all parts of the body and is geared towards weight loss which one would you get?
Maybe her Ultimate Body Sculpting and Conditioning volume 1 or Kettlebell Lightning. I like both of these if I only want to use one kettlebell for the entire workout. Lightning is probably more advanced than UBSC 1 and has no warmup or cooldown if this makes a difference.

I am thinking about ordering both of these as downloads with the current discount. I am a little ticked that I ordered Kettlebell Revelation during the 30% holiday sale.