Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-24-20, 07:29 AM  
bethellen

I also like seeing all my workouts in a list; it really does help me feel accomplished and better about myself.
bethellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-20, 07:30 AM  
donnamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethellen View Post
I also like seeing all my workouts in a list; it really does help me feel accomplished and better about myself.
Me too!!
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-20, 07:57 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethellen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Me too!!
I'm with y'all! I'll def list my workouts for May, even if it's just in a notebook.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-20, 09:17 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I just caught up with my list to fill in the blanks from the past few days. I agree, it's *very* satisfying to see all those workouts together!

I made a new challenge for myself. I have around 20 weeks before I can possibly show up for work again (teacher) so I have no excuses for not doing longer workouts. I'm giving myself the goal of 4 old-school Firm AWT workouts a week; a total of 80 Firms for this period**. Aside from important health improvements, I want to see what physical changes I can make and see in that time frame. ("Results you can SEE!" Lol)

Thanks for getting me started again, Alison! ❤️

**May throw in add'l short cardio/yoga workouts here and there.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-20, 09:37 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I just caught up with my list to fill in the blanks from the past few days. I agree, it's *very* satisfying to see all those workouts together!

I made a new challenge for myself. I have around 20 weeks before I can possibly show up for work again (teacher) so I have no excuses for not doing longer workouts. I'm giving myself the goal of 4 old-school Firm AWT workouts a week; a total of 80 Firms for this period**. Aside from important health improvements, I want to see what physical changes I can make and see in that time frame. ("Results you can SEE!" Lol)

Thanks for getting me started again, Alison! ❤️

**May throw in add'l short cardio/yoga workouts here and there.
Awesome! DH's work is based at a university campus...he's been home since the first week of March (he had a sinus infection that week and then campus was shut down right after). We're in it for the long haul!

Talking about using this time to make progress -- I saw a meme that said: "You can come out of this a hunk, a chunk, or a drunk. Your choice." I don't drink...so I'm still waffling between the other two choices!
Old 04-24-20, 07:38 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
Awesome! DH's work is based at a university campus...he's been home since the first week of March (he had a sinus infection that week and then campus was shut down right after). We're in it for the long haul!
My husband and I have been home since March 10th so yes, that's a long time together...with lots more to come.
Quote:
Talking about using this time to make progress -- I saw a meme that said: "You can come out of this a hunk, a chunk, or a drunk. Your choice."
That's hilarious, and so true!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-20, 09:59 AM  
alisoncooks

It's the last week of April! Let's finish strong!
Old 04-26-20, 10:05 AM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post

Talking about using this time to make progress -- I saw a meme that said: "You can come out of this a hunk, a chunk, or a drunk. Your choice." I don't drink...so I'm still waffling between the other two choices!
I love that quote too!

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-20, 06:56 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
I love that quote too!

Kim
It made me chuckle.

How's everyone doing? Hanging in there? It's the home stretch! I'm pretty stoked - I had a few unexpected rest days but overall I'm finishing strong!
Old 04-28-20, 08:04 AM  
alisoncooks

After 5 days in a row of Pahla B, I was starting to feel a bit aching and run down. So I did Jane Adams Floor Practice and Morning Energy Practice. Back to Pahla tomorrow.