Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-20, 07:02 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was IMax 4 step combos only premix and upped my step to 6 inches mainly to raise my HR a little mores since this premix is short and fairly low impact.

Puppy sitting is going okay. She is sitting here next to me right now. She slept in the middle of our bed between the two of us. (Our bed is high so I didn’t want her falling off the bed). Tried putting her bed on the floor next to our bed but she wasn’t having anything to do with that.

DJ - I like that KS workout.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-20, 06:18 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was IDTV Flexibility & Beyond Spine. I’m surprised I’m noticing a difference already in my body stiffness just in the few days I’ve done this program.
Old 10-03-20, 09:32 AM  
DJ-H
VF Supporter

Worked out to Tom Holland Total Body Workout again. I've been setting up my step to use during the cardio bursts which helps to up my heart rate, and I'm holding weights during the leg work. Still doing the push ups from my knees.

PT for my rotator cuff is going well. Any pain is nearly non-existent. Just need to regain the strength.

"Even though you can't turn back the clock, you can wind it up again." Joan MacDonald
DJ-H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-20, 12:42 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Hi everyone,

I tried to post yesterday and got an computer error, after my long rambling.

Friday, I did Paul Katami's Perfect 10. Good and just the basics. Paul was great with form pointers!

Wednesday and Thursday, I did Leslie's Walk Aerobics "Older Adults" and "Seniors" workouts. Too many Leslie workouts for me to keep these, that are early Leslie and very basic. Neither held my interest for long, so will be donating these soon!

Will be back to post something for today!

Have a good weekend!

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-20, 06:59 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was Leslie Sansone Tone Every Zone.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Old 10-04-20, 03:41 PM  
glavtx
VF Supporter

Pam, I hate when that happens. I don't know if I ever saw either of those Leslie's.

Cher, it looks like we've been doing a lot of Leslie around here!

DJ, glad your rotator cuff is healing. Spell check is telling me rotator is misspelled, but it looks tight to me?

It looks like I haven't posted in a while, but I've been doing the treadmill walks, and some Leslie or Fabulous 50's every day.
Last night was dance/walk to some music on YouTube, cause it caught my eye before I found a regular walk I wanted to do. I want a real short one after dinner, and easy, so I don't get sweaty. I don't know if doing that helps a lot, but it must be better for me than just sitting, so I'm going to keep it up.

If the only prayer you say in your life is Thank You, that would suffice.
Meister Eckhart

It is our resistance to things as they are that causes most unhappiness.

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your
strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no
reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Tecumseh
glavtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-20, 09:18 AM  
DJ-H
VF Supporter

glavtx ~ Thanks.

Yesterday's workout was The Firm Tough Tape 2. I sure wish the cuing was better so that I wouldn't miss the first two reps figuring out what weight to use.

I have a Petra Kolber video "The Last Step" to watch before I try to do it.

"Even though you can't turn back the clock, you can wind it up again." Joan MacDonald
DJ-H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-20, 05:43 AM  
Cher

Workout Sunday was IDTV F&B Bliss and yesterday was IDTV F&B Ultimate. My brain had a hard time staying focused yesterday. I also got DH out for a walk but he wanted to turn around way before I did.

Terri - You’re doing really well with getting in some exercise and walks. Any activity is better than sitting even if you don’t sweat.
Old 10-06-20, 12:54 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I've decided that for October my workouts will be yoga focused. I'm also going to try to get some walking in, as well.

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday I did Yoga Fix with Dean Pohl. He has five days of yoga on this DVD that are only twenty minutes in length, and while each one is a total body workout they each have a different focus. One might work the hips more, another the shoulders, and another the back. All very gentle and slow paced.

Today I did Yoga Works for Everybody, Beginners Class. This is much longer at 45 minutes but is very thorough. It also has shorter ten minute AM/PM workouts.

I'm planning on a walk to the library later on to pick up some books, so that will be about three miles for me!

Have a good day!

April Focus:
Old 10-07-20, 01:02 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Hello Ladies,

I did more with Dean today from BodybyYoga Yoga Fix (Day 4), which had a back and shoulder focus, along with some standing poses. Then began with Rodney's Yoga for Your Week (Standing Poses.) Each yoga session only twenty minutes, so a good overall stretch for total body.

Planning to get a short walk in this afternoon, but looks like rain is in the forecast soon!

Have a good day everyone!

April Focus:

Tags
miracle mile