gypsygirl64

I have five sets of exactly the same thing and they are all black:

sports bra and shorts from Target.

I look the same everyday!

Laura
gypsygirl64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-05, 06:33 PM  
rykram

I usually just wear sports bras and exercise shorts from Target. I change them everyday and do not rewear them. But, I have three kids so I do 2-3 loads of laundry at least 3 times a week!
rykram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-05, 06:42 PM  
mbt

Usually, I just wear a sports bra or cami-top with shelf bra and shorts. i also have a pair of capri pants that i wear for yoga. all my stuff comes from target.
mbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-05, 05:19 PM  
J'Ann

Most of my workout clothes are from Target. They seem to last well and are reasonably priced. For an aerobic workout, I put my hair in a pony tail.
J'Ann
J'Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-05, 06:58 PM  
lfcjasp
Exchange Moderator

Shorts from wherever, and tank tops from Blair. I don't wear them but for one workout, unless I don't break a sweat (more common in winter than summer). Also put my hair up in a braid or ponytail.
Old 07-03-05, 01:49 PM  
Shelleyd

I am addicted to Nike. Luckily my neighbor gets me into the employee store where everything is at least 50% off - sometimes more.

I have more workout clothes than any one sane person needs. I am addicted to capri pants to workout in and have gotten them everywhere - Gap, REI, target, athleta, Nike. Comfort is my number one priority, so if it is majorly comfortable and cute on top of that, I'll pay a little more.

At the gym I mostly wear capris, a sports bra and a tank top. I love the Old Navy tanks, they are cheap, comfortable, and come in a ton of bright colors to offset all the black pants I have! If I'm working out at home I usually wear a sports bra and capris.

My favorite sports bras are Nike and Patagonia. I don't care about the label but I have tried sports bras from everywhere and those are the most comfortable for me.

I don't scrimp on shoes. Unfortunately Nikes don't fit me right to run or workout in so I don't get those deals. I usually buy New Balance or running shoes from the Running Company to hike in.

I bike in bike shorts and a wicking t-shirt or tank top and my cycling shoes. Nothing too fancy.
Shelleyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-05, 09:51 PM  
glorybelle75

GAP yoga pants, and whatever tank top makes me happy. I usually layer a baggy sweatshirt til im wormed up, though (and besides...you have to have something to "peel off" on your Carmen Electra days....)
I do anything and everythin I possibly can BAREFOOT (yet another reason to love yoga!), but I kinda like wearing ballet shoes! (ever notice how small they make your feet look??? I have little feet as is, but i feel positively dainty with ballet slippers on)
glorybelle75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-05, 04:35 PM  
DeltaMan727

Since I exercise at home I exercise in women’s leotards, Capris, and legwarmers.

Geoff
DeltaMan727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-05, 06:02 PM  
SpiritYogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaMan727
Since I exercise at home I exercise in women’s leotards, Capris, and legwarmers.

Geoff
Legwarmers, Geoff!?!? You still own legwarmers? I thought they all unraveled years ago........
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-09, 01:37 AM  
chrisaerobics

I wear a variety of exercise clothes that are a spandex/lycra blend. Including tank tops, bike shorts, different kinds of socks, running pants, yoga pants, athletic jersey pants, tees, running shorts, workout jackets, sweatshirts, athletic long sleeve shirts, aerobics sneakers, and If I go retro, I wear a variety of leotards (including the wrestling singlet, and ballet ones) that I sometimes with a belt with my tights underneath my leotard sometimes, unitards, tights, scrunchy/slouch socks, leg warmers, and sometimes headbands.

I get my men's exercise wear at Target (I love their men's Evolution tanks), Walmart, Kmart, JC Penney, Macy's, Sears, Sports Authority, Nike Outlet, Marshalls/TJ Maxx, and alot of other stores.

Bless you all and take care.

Warmly yours,

"You can do it! Always! You know you can! I know you can!"
chrisaerobics is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
workout clothes, workout clothing