Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Combinations, Rotations, & Modifications

Old 12-16-04, 08:25 AM  
Joanna
VF Supporter

Mixed Intensity Leslie Sansone Rotation

This is a Leslie rotation I am thinking of doing in addition to my usual strength work. Thoguth others might like it...

Monday: Moderate Intensity One-Mile Walk

* This is a warm-up day. Choose any of Leslie's 1-mile walks.

Tuesday: Mixed Intensity Two-Mile

* Crank it up a notch by choosing any of the bonus pack workouts that vary the usual Leslie formula: Walk and Kick, Walk and Jog, Yoga Walk, Walk Strong etc.

Wednesday: Moderate Intensity Two-Mile

* Keeps the length in the two-mile range but gives you a bit of a break from yesterday's more intense workout. Choose any of the infomercial set two-mile workouts: Walk Away The Pounds, Walk Away the Pounds for Abs, Walk Away the Pounds Express

Thursday: High-Intensity Two-Mile

* Do any two-mile Leslie tape, but crank it up as high as you can. Jog where she walks, plyo the side-steps, hop the knee ups, or do it all on a rebounder.

Friday: Moderate Intensity One-Mile

* Take a recovery day and do any of Leslie's one-mile tapes.

Saturday: Long Workout

* Do a 3 or 4 mile walk, do 2 different two-mile walks, or walk for at least an hour outdoors.

Sunday: Rest
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-17, 02:57 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Bumping this!
Thanks again, Joana, for coming up with such wonderfully easy yet effective rotation!

I've been struggling with my depression & anxiety more than I already do (the winter season doesn't help!..) and the thought of working out can be too much for me.., so these short Leslie walks have really been my savior! She cheers me up, too!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
old thread alert