Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-29-10, 02:44 PM  
LAC

I never remember the links either I'll try to be better!
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-10, 01:33 PM  
sophie kat

I have a (silly) question about the links: as long as we click the shopping links from VF, Wendy gets support regardless of what buy at those sites, right?

I my VF friends!
sophie kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-10, 04:45 PM  
antbuko

That's correct, Sophie.
Old 12-07-11, 11:26 AM  
Negin

How long does it take for it to "show" that we support VF? I just placed a collage order through your link.
Thank you.
Old 12-07-11, 04:27 PM  
WWWendy
Community Manager

Hi Negin,

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), i don't have any way of knowing or tracking who uses the VF support links at third party vendors. I'm sure people wouldn't want their purchase info known, anyway. Those purchases definitely support VF, and are much appreciated, but that's why only direct financial contributions can get a VF supporter tag.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
WWWendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-11, 04:26 AM  
Negin

Thanks Wendy.
I was hoping to get an avatar for my amazon purchases when I used the VF support link, but that's fine. At least, my purchases hopefully helped somewhat. At the moment, I'm unable to give a direct financial contribution, but I hope to soon.
Thanks for all that you and the moderators do.
Old 10-18-15, 06:16 PM  
TinierTina

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWendy View Post
Hi Negin,

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), i don't have any way of knowing or tracking who uses the VF support links at third party vendors. I'm sure people wouldn't want their purchase info known, anyway. Those purchases definitely support VF, and are much appreciated, but that's why only direct financial contributions can get a VF supporter tag.
Oh, that had been a pain when I'd wanted to support The Master Swami's via his Amazon "Partner" link (Amazon had been not boycotted by me at the time); I'd had to jump through about five hoops from the link on his site, once I'd gotten on to Amazon, because it kept booting me into the non-partner zone ...

-Bettina

"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"?! REALLY!! If it doesn't serve me, it doesn't save me!!
TinierTina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-20, 07:33 PM  
Leonana

I became a supporter yesterday. I was just wondering how I get my tag?

Tags
former sticky, forum issues, forum maintenance, support vf, vf members, vf support