Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-08-19, 07:01 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Cathe's forum responded to someone about downloads: Yes, you can pre-order a Step Boss DVD + Download Bundle for $50. This price will also include free worldwide shipping.

So maybe this might work for some just to get the free shipping.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-19, 07:06 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

I plan to order at least some of these via downloads. I don't buy dvds anymore. Downloads give instant satisfaction by being in my possession almost immediately, I can clip and manipulate the workouts to snip out sections I don't like and BONUS...no shipping cost!

I'm going to wait until we get more description, though, since I can't do dancier choreography. I love Cathe's athletic step routines, though! I've finally gotten those down and am familiar with many of her signature moves. I do hate it when she turns her back to the tv or does that walk around the step thing. My timing is always off on those moves.
Old 05-08-19, 07:12 AM  
Daffie

I've been wanting some new step routines. Hoping no burpees or any moves that my hands are on the step or floor. Wondering about PHA....
Daffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-19, 07:45 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffie View Post
I've been wanting some new step routines. Hoping no burpees or any moves that my hands are on the step or floor. Wondering about PHA....
I agree!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-19, 10:45 AM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Someone mentioned that on the road trip she said she was going to do the step series for the fall and then another series to be released in the spring. Here’s hoping.
I'm interested in the other series too. Wonder what that will be???
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-19, 01:07 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

For Cathe's downloads, are you able to burn these to dvd-r? I am thinking about ordering the dvd/download bundle for the first time, I usually just order dvd's.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-19, 09:20 PM  
bjones

I'm interested in IMAX 4-low impact. I'm sure it will have a blast only premix which I'd like! Not so much the little choreography sections. Although I have to say her calorie crush on cardio party is pretty fun.
bjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 09:22 AM  
cooldham

Preordered. Pumped!
Old 05-09-19, 09:27 AM  
Indy

I stopped ordering Cathe's preorders. 8 workouts or so and I never do them - I think I have a couple of her series that I have never tried. After loving Cathe I came to realize - these are not my bag anymore. But I love step - and there aren't a ton of workouts this time. I might be interested.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 09:29 AM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Some information:

Quote:
Pre-Order My New STEP BOSS Workout Videos
Estimated to ship Late Fall 2019

Are youuuuu readyyyy?? The time has come for me to announce my newest series- STEP BOSS! This series is designed for the advanced exerciser and is comprised of three-step DVDs that will challenge your muscles and cardio endurance with fun new, energetic routines! While all of the routines are step based, they follow different formats for three totally different types of a challenge! Are you getting excited? Let me tell you more!

About My 3 New Advanced Step Boss Workout DVDs
IMAX 4 - Low Impact

This DVD will follow the same basic format of the past IMAX workouts, with the added bonus of this one being entirely low impact! You’ll start each round with a basic step routine which we will repeat six times. You don’t have to be a master stepper to follow these mini combos. They will be straight forward and easy to follow. Each mini combo will be followed by a low impact high-intensity blast segment which then transitions into a short resting phase. This pattern will be repeated throughout the workout. The advanced nature of the workout comes not from the complexity of the routine itself, but from the intensity and nonstop formatting.
*this DVD will include an ab bonus and a stretch bonus

PHA Step

PHA by design is comprised of alternating upper and lower body exercises which allows one body part to rest while the other works. This DVD will follow that general pattern, but with an additional increase in cardio factor throughout the routine. With this workout, you can expect to sweat and burn as you challenge your endurance and muscular strength!
*this DVD will include an ab bonus and a stretch bonus

STEPsync

If you love step choreography this is the DVD for you! This workout routine will be entirely choreographed from beginning to end! We will build and execute advanced combinations that will make you feel like the “boss of your workout” by the time you’re done!
*this DVD will include a 20-minute intermediate step routine for those exercisers who want to challenge themselves with STEPsync but need a slower start. The combos in this bonus will be easier to grasp but will most definitely still be a challenge!

Not Only Does the Step Boss series offer 3 new step aerobic workout routines but also includes:
Bonus Abs Two bonus Ab workouts to keep that core tight and toned.
Bonus Extended Stretch two extended stretches to help us lengthen and relax hard worked muscles.
Bonus 20-minute intermediate step routine for those exercisers who want to challenge themselves with STEPsync but need a slower start. The combos in this bonus will be easier to grasp but will most definitely still be a challenge!
Premixes - All STEP BOSS DVDs will have numerous premixes.

**BONUS VIDEOs: Not all bonus videos are on every STEP BOSS DVD. See list above to see which bonus videos are on each DVD

Tags
cathe, cathe step boss, imax 4, peripheral heart action, pha step, step boss, step without a step, stepsync