Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Leslie Sansone: By herself or with a group?
I prefer Leslie with background exercisers. 40 47.62%
I prefer Leslie by herself. 16 19.05%
I don't mind either way. 28 33.33%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-18, 04:34 PM  
Anny

I like her, and most instructors, in a group. It seems more fun and like a class.
Old 08-10-18, 04:40 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I prefer her in a group even though she drives me nuts with her maniacal laughing and walking around talking to everyone. I like the energy of the group and the fact that they’re all having a good time.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-18, 05:19 PM  
rhbrand

I prefer the group ones. The energy is better, I can find someone else to focus on other than Leslie if she's bugging me lol.
Old 08-10-18, 05:33 PM  
red1013

I've been doing a lot of Leslie workouts lately, and the ones I like best are a mixture of group and solo, but they are all at least 5 years old.

It depends on the group, and I prefer if there aren't men in the group. I don't know what it is about having (youngish) men in the group that causes Leslie to act so cringeworthy, but it makes me so embarrassed for her.

"Nick! Nick! I need to fist bump, Nick!"

"Jimmy! This mambo is for you!"

The walk blaster workouts are the worst. Between Leslie fawning over Jimmy, that girl that looks like she's being tasered, and the dull choreography it's almost unbearable.
Old 08-10-18, 06:47 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1013 View Post
I've been doing a lot of Leslie workouts lately, and the ones I like best are a mixture of group and solo, but they are all at least 5 years old.

It depends on the group, and I prefer if there aren't men in the group. I don't know what it is about having (youngish) men in the group that causes Leslie to act so cringeworthy, but it makes me so embarrassed for her.

"Nick! Nick! I need to fist bump, Nick!"

"Jimmy! This mambo is for you!"

The walk blaster workouts are the worst. Between Leslie fawning over Jimmy, that girl that looks like she's being tasered, and the dull choreography it's almost unbearable.
Yes but then Leslie's extreme goofiness in a group is what I like!!
Marching in place is NOT serious business and I appreciate the silly banter, the giggly laughter (most of the time) and -most of all- the visual variety of different people to look at. Leslie marching alone is rather boring to me.

I especially enjoy when she behaves rather foolishly around Nick. Doesn't make me cringe, lol.

ETA - One of my favorite 'walkers' is that guy Michael who's always dancing and adding commentary. Hilarious!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-18, 06:59 PM  
Anny

I’m with Lucky Star... the goofiness and Leslie’s interactions with the participants make me smile. That’s why Leslie is a go to for me when I’m not feeling super happy.
Old 08-10-18, 07:07 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Gina, I also love Michael! He makes me smile I also love Marvin's energy.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-18, 08:01 PM  
BamaTanya

I have done a couple of her group workouts SO many times that I grimace a little when I hear the same joke, but the grimace is cured when I mix up the workouts and don't repeat the same ones too often. If it's been a little while, then the corny jokes make me smile again.

I really tried to pick an answer but I have favorites of both kinds. I had to pick that it doesn't matter to me.
BamaTanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-18, 08:05 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Yup, Marvin's another favorite. I love the walkers with personality. The goofier the better -- makes it much more fun.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-18, 08:38 PM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

I like the energy in the group workouts. They seem like fun to me and always brighten me up.

Tags
evening mile, leslie alone, leslie bootcamp, leslie sansone