Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-17, 07:53 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

She has not given specifics because the delivery is driven by the production side of things. She has said on FB that her hope is it will be ready to ship around then. She typically delivers in a 6-8 week time frame from filming which is faster than most, but she doesn’t control that part unfortunately.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-17, 07:58 AM  
Mickey12

I will get these. For 5 workouts I think the presage price is excellent. I'm really glad Kelly is still doing dvds.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-17, 08:11 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

I will buy them as well. For me, you can't beat thirty minute workouts, because I can almost always make myself exercise for 30 minutes, no matter how tired I am after work and meetings, or how late a start I get. Plus, it's easy to add on a little stretching or yoga.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-17, 08:38 AM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I think these sound good, & it seems I could combine 2 of the workouts easily. I assume there are 5 DVD's. It would be nice if they were all on one dvd, but I guess when you put too much on one dvd, some problems arise.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-17, 08:50 AM  
deineira

I will definitely order these. I am late to the KCM party, but I recently started doing her workouts and I am enjoying them. Some days they're just the right intensity and length when I just don't really want to work out at all.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-17, 11:57 AM  
MsThistlebottom

I'm definitely on board with this set. I've been using workout 2 (Body Sculpting) from Start Here to get myself back on track. Lifting speed is just right, and there are no "creative" moves in this workout. I love that I can fit in 30 minutes of total body strength training right after I get home from work.

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-17, 01:39 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I'll probably pre-order too. Looking forward to the kettlebell kickbox workout. I like the sound of the other workouts too.
Old 10-07-17, 01:51 PM  
marki64

a couple dvds looks good, but she can be hit and miss with me. I really don't care for her kickboxing or cardio/circuit workouts. I will definitely pass. I love her solid weight workouts.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-17, 02:51 PM  
nschultz

Excited for these. Sounds like great variety.
nschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-17, 03:34 PM  
LizEMA

I really like Kelly's stuff and am excited about this, but, I have to admit that I'm disappointed there won't be premixes. They are pretty much the only way I've ever used her WOs. I suppose I (partly) understand her reasoning behind it, from a marketing perspective, but it feels so limiting. And, a bit like I'm getting shortchanged, given how almost every DVD she has put out has multiple premixes (ie: additional WOs) on it.

(I also think it's silly/unnecessary for each 30 min. WO to be on it's own separate DVD. Though, again, I suppose it's for marketing purposes...)

Regardless, I'm really looking forward to seeing clips! I am most excited about her Kettlebell Kickbox.

Tags
build and burn, home gym intervals, kcm, kcm build and burn, kelly coffey-meyer, kettlebells