Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-17, 12:48 PM  
zellybelly

Blitzmatics Series 3 months pre-order

Blitzmatics Series 3 months pre-order!

http://hamelindabellmethod.tictail.c...nths-pre-order

I have been doing Hamelin's method for over a year now and I have seen tremendous results. I recently started doing Blitzmatics and I am getting more compliments than usual. I just love this stuff!

Here is a little background on Blitzmatics...

"Blitzmatics came about towards the end of last year when I was training together with trainer Justin Gelband (well known for his Victoria Secret model clients) while he was in London following the VS show in Paris. I learned a brand new way of moving and a way of blending it into my own Method. I quickly starting using the new moves among my private clients and the results were impressive. Following this I then started using the moves among my online custom clients and even they started pulling in and leaning out at fast speed. So, what is it that makes this movement technique so special? It's the deep, controlled small range of motion that actives the more refined muscles to kick in whilst the entire body is working as a whole to support the precise chosen exercise. There is no wear and tear on the joints, no crazy mat work that ruins the back, hips or knees - and there is no need to go high rep with any of the moves due to their fast acting 'transformation' on the various muscle groups.

You can expect a much stronger yet more streamlined physique with this technique. It's a one of a kind! A lot of my current followers in my Facebook group are also seeing positive changes in their bodies since adding in Blitzmatics training. What makes this training so unique is that it's fast acting in terms of results, it's protective on the joints and the workout is very meditative due to the constant focus/awareness on muscular control and core activation."

Blitzmatics Series comes as a 3 months subscription programme. Each month you will receive following:

1 hour of Blitzmatics Cardio
1 hour of Blitzmatics Toning
10min of Blitzmatics foam rolling

Blitzmatics cardio is cardio with toning and endurance without the usual feel of HIIT. In fact, Blitzmatics Cardio is fairly low to mid intensity and you will move in and out of small routines just like classic high-low aerobics except Blitz cardio is a lot more low impact and the pace is slower. This will enable you to work deep and use full range of motion. Light hand weights will also be added to the routine but not in the same way as CardioTone where weights are used in a more consistent manner. This new cardio format is low to mid intensity and has a deep focus on balance, toning and isolated moves to create a lithe and defined physique.

Blitzmatics Toning will offer you a variation of moves to sculpt, tighten, strengthen and pull in your frame. Small isolated moves performed at a slow to mid tempo pace whilst using mental focus to connect with the move and to remain fully aware of the entire body. Light hand weights, ankle weights, resistance band and Xercufs are also being used, but you can easily modify. Sometimes a Step will be included in the workout, but it's not a must that you have one at hand. Blitz Toning is both standing work and work performed on the mat.

Blitzmatics foam rolling is segmented foam rolling to massage the muscles deeply. Especially the muscles in the hip, thigh and glutes. Blitzmatics foam rolling will also prevent muscle swelling or deep muscle soreness. Over time you will notice further slimming of the thighs and less cellulite when combining your Blitzmatics foam rolling with your Bliztmatics cardio and toning.

Blitzmatics Series will launch January 26. You can preorder this week and receive a free 15 minute Blitzmatics ABS workout which will be mailed out this coming weekend. Preorder will finish this coming Sunday January 15th. As a pre-order BONUS you will receive a FREE 15 minute Blitzmatics ABS workout on January 14th/15th.
Old 01-10-17, 06:30 PM  
Suzan66

Hi Meghan.. I ordered so fast I saw sparks from my debit card!
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-17, 06:32 PM  
zellybelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan66 View Post
Hi Meghan.. I ordered so fast I saw sparks from my debit card!
I am seeing great results blitzmatics.
Old 01-13-17, 10:18 AM  
ced

This is probably a silly question, but how do the courses work re: access? Do you get to download them? Or do you just get to stream for the 3 months? I have purchased from Hamelin before but not a course, so I just wanted to check!
ced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-17, 10:23 AM  
zellybelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ced View Post
This is probably a silly question, but how do the courses work re: access? Do you get to download them? Or do you just get to stream for the 3 months? I have purchased from Hamelin before but not a course, so I just wanted to check!
At this point you can still download them.
Old 01-13-17, 11:55 AM  
ced

Quote:
Originally Posted by zellybelly View Post
At this point you can still download them.
Great! Thank you!
ced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-17, 03:04 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I just pre-ordered! I love the Blitzmatics workouts I've done so far!

April Focus:
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-17, 07:02 AM  
Suzan66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
I just pre-ordered! I love the Blitzmatics workouts I've done so far!
Do you have the new DMW series? The newest one 2a has blitz moves in it and is totally awesome. I could do a bootcamp with it..
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-17, 08:12 AM  
flamingoo

Can someone share what the preorder price is? And is this just a one time charge or monthly charge? Thanks!
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-17, 09:50 AM  
BUTTERCUP78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan66 View Post
Do you have the new DMW series? The newest one 2a has blitz moves in it and is totally awesome. I could do a bootcamp with it..
Is this DMW series 5 or a newer one?

the price was about 60.00 USD and a one time charge
BUTTERCUP78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hamelin d'abell, hamelin d'abell method, hdm