Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-15, 08:05 AM  
upperwside

I still do not have any links to download!! Quite annoyed I must say.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 12:10 PM  
fitfitterfittest

Neither do I. They always do this actually so we should not be surprised I guess.
fitfitterfittest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 11:52 PM  
horusosiris

I purchased and got the links to download the workouts. I was a bit surprised and upset by the low resolution of the workouts - 360p. I am going to write to Dasha and request higher resolution downloads. I have purchased other downloads from other instructors and they are almost always 720p or higher.

Addendum:
I emailed KBKB customer service about the poor quality downloads and this is the reply I received:

"Hi
yes!
we will be sending everyone an HD version by tomorrow - the smaller versions are only for iPhone and iPad, Please stay tuned.
Our developer is re-uploading them now."
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-15, 01:22 AM  
mchelle81

You would think she would of had everything sorted before sending the links out
mchelle81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-15, 10:16 AM  
suzannaerin

And I've been getting emails from her once, twice a day. I am not interested in these downloads, but it is disappointing that they appear to have rushed to sell them before they were ready.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-15, 06:34 PM  
lorajc

I don't understand, what's wrong with them? I got them and already DL'd them. I never got another set.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get them on DVD and upset that instructors are getting away from DVDs.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-15, 07:18 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
I don't understand, what's wrong with them? I got them and already DL'd them. I never got another set.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get them on DVD and upset that instructors are getting away from DVDs.
The downloads I received were very low resolution (360p). The lower resolutions are for smaller devices like iphones or ipads. Lower resolutions take up less space on your hard drive or your device. Higher resolutions 720p or 1080p are for HD devices like HD televisions. The lower resolution workouts play fine but they would look much better on my HD TV if they were higher resolution.

I still have not received the download links for the HD workouts. Most downloads that you buy are HD downloads.

I use the program Toast to burn MP4's to DVD. It is very easy to do.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-15, 07:50 PM  
s2546

any opinions on the workouts from the few who were able to download? are they similar to the scorcher series? thanks for your help!

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-15, 09:48 PM  
mmss0607

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2546 View Post
any opinions on the workouts from the few who were able to download? are they similar to the scorcher series? thanks for your help!

sue
I just tried one of the HIIT workouts (Burn 1) and it was definitively harder than most workouts in the body series. I would say harder than the Scorchers (no that much rest). However, just because they are shorter (around 20 min), some people may think they are at the same level. Other observations: you can go heavier than Scorcher; exercises consist on progressions, so you vary between one KB exercise and one bodyweight that becomes more complex; there is a person doing a modified (easier version); no water breaks; long stretch at the end (workout extends to almost 30 min).
I enjoyed it a lot.

I kind of preview the strength workouts. They are around an hour each and all of them (even the beginner) use the pullup bar.
mmss0607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-15, 07:23 AM  
s2546

thank you mmss0607!! are there cardio intervals in between the kettlebell exercises?

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dasha libin, kbkb, kettlebell kickboxing