Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-15, 11:45 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
Thanks for the info. I prefer digital downloads but those that are easy and use Purple Player. Sylwia's downloads won't work on my iPad no matter what I do and, frankly, I'm not super tech savvy. That's why I like purple platform.
Cheri, on the Sylwia downloads, I put them onto my Ipad using the VLC app. I did not use Itunes to upload the video onto the Ipad (I hate Itunes). Instead, I first uploaded the video to my Dropbox or Google Drive cloud. Then inside the VLC app, there is a direct link to your Dropbox and Google Drive accounts. When you click on the Dropbox or Google Drive account, you will see all the videos in the cloud account. Click on the video you want and you'll see an option to download. I just tested one of the latest Tonique videos and it played perfectly inside the VLC app. I believe the VLC app will even play downloaded Flash videos and other videos that the Ipad normally won't play.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vlc-...650377962?mt=8

I love this app. Nowadays, it is the only method I use to get videos onto my Ipad.

NotThatGirl, thanks for the info on the new Tone It Up set. They sound good and I'm a sucker for beach scene workouts. What format are the videos in? I hope it's not Purple Player. I don't like the restrictiveness of Purple Player.
Old 04-03-15, 11:55 AM  
NotThatGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
NotThatGirl, thanks for the info on the new Tone It Up set. They sound good and I'm a sucker for beach scene workouts. What format are the videos in? I hope it's not Purple Player. I don't like the restrictiveness of Purple Player.
To be honest, I had never heard of Purple Player until this thread, so I am pretty sure they are not that. They say .mp4 at the end, I am playing them on the media player with windows 8.1. I don't have the room for them on my iPad and the screen is bigger on my laptop anyways so I prefer to stream/play my workouts on there unless I am traveling.

p.s. VLC is totally awesome
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-15, 11:57 AM  
Gatorfan76

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
Are there any clips and descriptions of the workouts? Thanks.
On the Beach Babe bundles page, there is a YouTube video of them talking about the workouts. There are very brief clips of each workout as they describe them

Here's the link!

http://www.shoptoneitup.com/collecti...each-bombshell
Old 04-03-15, 12:42 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Well, I caved on the downloads. I'm looking forward to doing these workouts. Downloading them now. These are huge files!

Thanks for the info, everyone.
Old 04-03-15, 12:44 PM  
eeyore

I just joined. I bought the bombshell package. Wow, I didn't realize the value of this DVD which is included.
eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-15, 01:33 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Cheri, on the Sylwia downloads, I put them onto my Ipad using the VLC app. I did not use Itunes to upload the video onto the Ipad (I hate Itunes). Instead, I first uploaded the video to my Dropbox or Google Drive cloud. Then inside the VLC app, there is a direct link to your Dropbox and Google Drive accounts. When you click on the Dropbox or Google Drive account, you will see all the videos in the cloud account. Click on the video you want and you'll see an option to download. I just tested one of the latest Tonique videos and it played perfectly inside the VLC app. I believe the VLC app will even play downloaded Flash videos and other videos that the Ipad normally won't play.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vlc-...650377962?mt=8

I love this app. Nowadays, it is the only method I use to get videos onto my Ipad.
I tried that! The videos don't show up in my Dropbox on my iPad. The Dropbox on my desktop has them but when I download it on my iPad they aren't there. It's very frustrating.
Old 04-03-15, 01:38 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
I tried that! The videos don't show up in my Dropbox on my iPad. The Dropbox on my desktop has them but when I download it on my iPad they aren't there. It's very frustrating.
Ummm. Try uploading to google drive. It just worked for me.

What version ipad do you have. And IOS version?
Old 04-03-15, 01:56 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Ummm. Try uploading to google drive. It just worked for me.

What version ipad do you have. And IOS version?
IPad Air, updated to current iOS 8.2.
Old 04-03-15, 01:58 PM  
cherimac

I'm trying Google Drive so we will see. Thanks.
Old 04-03-15, 02:43 PM  
cherimac

Okay, Google Drive works. Thanks for the idea. I still don't know about the BB downloads. Downloading takes up lots of space on my pad for sure. Decisions, decisions...

Tags
beach babe, tiu, tone it up