Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-07-15, 09:04 AM  
topfitmama

I got that email too and I tried to listen to the call but the sound is really bad, it comes and goes in waves, and I didn't feel like listening to the whole hour talk.
Anyway, I decided not to join when I saw the price and as a true vidiot, I've turned my focus to something else. Perhaps the workouts will become available for download and then I'll check them out.

Has anyone on here decided to do this program?
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-15, 12:21 PM  
lorajc

Omg.....from free to $177 that's crazy. I was going to do it but I can no way afford that. I hope this isn't going to turn into the norm with instructors releasing new programs or I'll never have new stuff. Didn't she first advertise this as free?
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-15, 12:30 PM  
donnamp

I think it was implied that there would be a fee after the initial 10 day free trial, but the details weren't revealed until close to the end of the free trial. I was a bit disappointed in this, unless I'm wrong, there was only 1 video for the 10 day free trial. I wasn't ready to jump on it w/ only having one video to view and also, I don't do meal plans, would probably not use the chats, and the price was a bit outrageous!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-15, 03:01 PM  
topfitmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
Omg.....from free to $177 that's crazy. I was going to do it but I can no way afford that. I hope this isn't going to turn into the norm with instructors releasing new programs or I'll never have new stuff. Didn't she first advertise this as free?
She advertised it as a 60 day program with a 10-day free sneak peek. The price was only revealed several days into the 10-day sneak peek.
I agree it's outrageous, especially considering that it's all digital. I get her "it's an investment in your health" reasoning, but come on, I can buy a Beach Body program for less than that and sell it when I'm done with it. And don't Beach Body coaches organize challenges and offer support?
The program sounds good. I like the idea of progressive intensity and even having some meal plans might help me out where I am right now -providing the recipes use everyday ingredients-. I could use someone to push me along a little, but at that price? I can't!

I like Tracey but I can't afford to shell out $180 for a two-month program. There are other instructors out there offering challenges for a fraction of the price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
I think it was implied that there would be a fee after the initial 10 day free trial, but the details weren't revealed until close to the end of the free trial. I was a bit disappointed in this, unless I'm wrong, there was only 1 video for the 10 day free trial. I wasn't ready to jump on it w/ only having one video to view and also, I don't do meal plans, would probably not use the chats, and the price was a bit outrageous!

Donna
I didn't like the whole aura of mystery regarding the price and length of the workouts either. Her email today says that the workouts range between 20, 40 and 60 minutes, but I'm still wondering how much actual video footage is included in this program.
Old 02-11-15, 09:22 AM  
topfitmama

If you want to take part in the challenge, sign up today before midnight PST
Here's the link http://www.bootybarreburn.com/enroll...eef656c28bce69
Old 02-11-15, 09:42 AM  
TinaT

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but any chance this will come to dvd?
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-15, 10:14 AM  
topfitmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
Forgive me if this has already been asked, but any chance this will come to dvd?
I don't think so, but you never know. I hope the workouts become available for download at some point, without all the program stuff and at affordable prices.
Old 02-11-15, 11:58 AM  
editstein
VF Supporter

I signed time ago but got nothing :-(
Old 02-11-15, 03:39 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by editstein View Post
I signed time ago but got nothing :-(
Are you talking about signing up for the 10 day freebie Ignite which is really 1 workout video or did you sign up for the $177 full program? The full program sign up period ends midnight tonight PST and Friday they will start releasing the Phase 1 videos and materials to the participants.

My understanding is the videos are not downloadable; only streaming but Tracey will keep the streaming videos up "forever", long after the program ends.
Old 02-12-15, 05:37 AM  
topfitmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post

My understanding is the videos are not downloadable; only streaming but Tracey will keep the streaming videos up "forever", long after the program ends.
According to Tracey, they are downloadable.

Tags
barre, booty barre, tracey mallett