Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-01-15, 06:51 PM  
afirmrose

bootybarre BURN from Tracey Mallett

I have not seen this mentioned there.
I signed up for this. I hope they are full length workouts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJMAhwNqtoE
www.bootybarreburn.com

-----------------------------------------------
"Oxygen is free. Breath it in!" Jennifer Galardi DOTI Hip Hop Party

"A 30-minute workout is just 2% of your day. No excuses." Clubz

Lisa Shaffer 2013 10,000 Kettlebell Swing challenge completed.
afirmrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-15, 06:55 PM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

I'm in, too.

Trust no one. - X-Files, and me.

Comfort food only provides comfort while it's in your mouth. - Me
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-15, 09:01 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Me too!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-15, 04:01 AM  
sillygirl

Found some more information. Looks like she's offering 10 days free then we'll have the option to pay for streaming like Suzanne Bowen. Tracey will also have a private Facebook group like Suzanne.

Booty Barre Burn - 60 Day Challenge!
Who’s ready to turn up the heat in 2015 and get healthy, happy and hot?! I am so pumped for my friend Tracey Mallett’s new online program: bootybarre BURN! You can check out her free kick off course here: Booty Barre Burn.

Instead of putting out a new series of workout videos, Tracey developed a progressive step-by-step system that will be available via her new members-only online studio.

The program includes workouts, meal plans & recipes, plus some super motivational mindset exercises. The program promises to help you not only burn fat and get fit, but also set fire to bad habits and old negative beliefs and help you unleash your confidence and new lifestyle.

This is a rare opportunity to be guided by Tracey through your very own transformation process. This is not just a workout video or recipe booklet that Tracey gives you to download, then sends you on your way to figure it out. Nope. Tracey will guide you through instructional videos, live support calls and a private Facebook club to make sure you’re making progress and seeing results.

She’s offering a free 10 day kick-off course that will help you unlock your hidden motivation, teach you why you should love your sugar cravings and expose some of the diet industry secrets that keep you from reaching your goals. And of course she’ll tell you how you can join the bootybarre BURN 60 day challenge.

Click here Booty Barre Burn to join the free training and to learn more about Tracey’s bootybarre BURN 60 day challenge.

See you there!
Starting February 2015
Free 10 Day Kickstart Prior!
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-15, 02:16 PM  
donnamp

I signed up to be notified of the 10 Day trial, any idea on what the price will be to continue? I hesitate to sign up for a paid site b/c I know my attention span is short! But, if it is reasonable, or discounted for people doing the 10 day free trial, I may bite!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-15, 02:30 PM  
topfitmama

Donna,
She hasn't said a word about prices. On Facebook she said that the program details will only be available for those who sign up for the free 10 days.
Here's a 10 minute Booty Barre Burn workout on Befit :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdAE...dTLCr&index=17
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-15, 02:32 PM  
donnamp

thanks, Ruth, I guess I need to wait and hear! I'm not on FB, and don't really plan to join, so I wonder if I will feel or be left out! LOL!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-15, 03:49 PM  
cherimac

Anyone doing this? I got the first two information segments, and free workout, but nothing today. I like what I have heard so far. Basic but helpful.
Old 01-30-15, 04:09 PM  
topfitmama

Cheri,
I'm not exactly doing it as a system, but I have done the workout twice and like you, I think her talks are helpful. I won't be writing down my power statement 20x every night, though .
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-15, 04:21 PM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

The emails have been coming late afternoon. We might not have the one for today yet.

Trust no one. - X-Files, and me.

Comfort food only provides comfort while it's in your mouth. - Me
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barre, booty barre, tracey mallett