Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-08-14, 02:06 PM  
PennyK

Beach Babe Tone it Up 1 & 2?

I have always been interested in these with the little that i have heard. Can someone please tell me about these? Thanks
PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-14, 03:06 PM  
klaux

They both have a good variety of workouts, but I remember older threads about these where Karena and Katrina annoyed people because they are cutsie and in bikinis. If you aren't bothered by that, they are both good dvds with fun workouts. TIU 2 is in my opinion the dvd to own. Production values improved and they got more polished leading the workouts. If you haven't already, check out the youtube workouts and see what you think before ordering!
klaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-14, 03:14 PM  
PennyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaux View Post
They both have a good variety of workouts, but I remember older threads about these where Karena and Katrina annoyed people because they are cutsie and in bikinis. If you aren't bothered by that, they are both good dvds with fun workouts. TIU 2 is in my opinion the dvd to own. Production values improved and they got more polished leading the workouts. If you haven't already, check out the youtube workouts and see what you think before ordering!
Thanks How do you use them, as most are short?
Old 09-08-14, 03:58 PM  
mle777

I went ahead and added tags to this thread. If you click on the "tiu" tag, you'll see several of the older threads about these workouts. I think I have summaries of all of the workouts in the two longer threads. I like the workouts a lot. I've never done them consistently, but it's only because I like so many things that it's hard to stick to just one style/system

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-14, 03:59 PM  
PennyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mle777 View Post
I went ahead and added tags to this thread. If you click on the "tiu" tag, you'll see several of the older threads about these workouts. I think I have summaries of all of the workouts in the two longer threads. I like the workouts a lot. I've never done them consistently, but it's only because I like so many things that it's hard to stick to just one style/system
Coolie!!! Thanks

Tags
beach babe, tiu, tone it up