Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-24-14, 08:40 AM  
Jewels5

Tara and Lori, I have Muscle and Grace and it was probably my most used MR workout last summer. I bought Strong and Limber for Life recently and it's a good one too. I really like the shorter format of these. I have Good 'n Strong but only did it once or twice (I probably moved onto something else at that point.) I remember really liking this one but it wasn't as hard as I was expecting.

I will probably get Rasing the Bar with the sale. I've just been too busy to order yet! It is absolutely not "necessary" but it's a great deal.

Tara, let us know what you decide on!

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Heather Cortez
Jewels5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-14, 09:01 AM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewels5 View Post
Tara and Lori, I have Muscle and Grace and it was probably my most used MR workout last summer. I bought Strong and Limber for Life recently and it's a good one too. I really like the shorter format of these. I have Good 'n Strong but only did it once or twice (I probably moved onto something else at that point.) I remember really liking this one but it wasn't as hard as I was expecting.

I will probably get Rasing the Bar with the sale. I've just been too busy to order yet! It is absolutely not "necessary" but it's a great deal.

Tara, let us know what you decide on!
Thanks Jewels5! I did both the upper and lower workouts yesterday and really loved Muscle & Grace. What a great workout! I will be doing this one often. (I loved how Margaret and her background exercisers demonstrated varieties/modifications for every exercise.)

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-14, 12:02 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Ok...I almost forgot about the sale again, but got in under the wire. I ordered Getting Better and Muscle & Grace. I had Sculpture in my cart but took it out, we will just go with these two.

I think having the stretch segments on M & G will be nice to have.

Thanks for the recommendations!
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body bar, bodybar, margaret richard, margaret richard sale