Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-05-14, 07:08 PM  
horsemom2

I contacted them today and received an apologetic email several hours later that it went out today. Ordered Sunday 6/1 and it seemed strange that it was still *processing* today.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-14, 09:04 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
I contacted them today and received an apologetic email several hours later that it went out today. Ordered Sunday 6/1 and it seemed strange that it was still *processing* today.

Barb S
Hmmm.. I've ordered Sat. as well and received the 'processing' mail today! I wonder if I should contact them again as well. Yesterday the lady told me she'd let me know when my dvds would be mailed out... (I guess they got swamped with orders they weren't prepared for?)

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-14, 10:33 PM  
violingal3

Mine came today, too! Which one to start with?!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-14, 05:04 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
Hmmm.. I've ordered Sat. as well and received the 'processing' mail today! I wonder if I should contact them again as well. Yesterday the lady told me she'd let me know when my dvds would be mailed out... (I guess they got swamped with orders they weren't prepared for?)
Did you ever get an email saying your order was complete or check your account to see if it is still *processing* or *complete*?
I received two emails yesterday, one saying my order was complete and one from an actual person apologizing for the delay.
The order status on my account also changed from *processing* to *complete* after the emails.

Barb S
Old 06-06-14, 12:25 PM  
suzannaerin

I feel really bad for them. I got an email, advising me I could download the workouts. Well, I ordered the videos, and I have no desire to get into downloads. Sent them an email and I got a quick response, asking for my address so they could ship out the DVDs to me. Apparently, they aren't even doing the downloads so she was as confused as I was about why I would receive them (I did not click on the link).
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-14, 01:14 PM  
shoegoddess

I originally ordered the set but somehow when I hit submit order it said I had ordered only 2. But when I recieved the DVDs the set was in the package. Poor Cindy I feel so sorry for her. There was also a letter in there thanking you for the support and what the issue was and that she would be making other products.

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-14, 06:45 AM  
suzannaerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
When you get yours, can you comment whether the makeup is distracting? Just a simple yes or no is sufficient.
No, not at all.

For perspective, I find Cathe's make-up in her later releases distracting (especially the false eyelashes).

I received all three yesterday, much to my delight. This morning, I tried Ultra Burn (did the cardio section, watched the stretch/strength section while I stretched/foam rolled). I really enjoyed it, the time went by fast. Zero learning curve and my heart rate was up there. The stretch/strength segment looks good, too.

I expect to enjoy the other two DVDs as much. Very impressed w/her customer service, as well.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-14, 09:26 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

I received my 3 dvds yesterday as well! Haven't previewed them yet but plan on fitting them in these coming weeks!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-14, 10:28 AM  
horusosiris

I received the 3 DVDs yesterday. I really appreciated the note that she enclosed with the workouts. I did Ultra Tight - Total Body today. It was a good workout (although there is no warm up).
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-14, 10:57 AM  
horsemom2

I haven't received mine yet but know they have been mailed. I believe my order somehow was not processed til after I had emailed them so I am alittle late to the party even though I ordered before several who have already received theirs.

Barb S

Tags
cindy whitmarsh, old thread alert, ufit