Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-21-11, 06:21 PM  
MARIKA

Has anyone else doing Metas had this situation?

I'm doing Omni, on Level 8 w/ a replacent disc of 5 which never worked on it's way after much frustration. Anyway I really love what this has done for my abs & arms however.... I think my lowerhalf is getting less firm than it was. I don't quite get it because it's not like she slacks on the floorwork. I know she says not to but I might try to trade for Glutecentric when I'm done.
Old 09-21-11, 06:49 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIKA View Post
I'm doing Omni, on Level 8 w/ a replacent disc of 5 which never worked on it's way after much frustration. Anyway I really love what this has done for my abs & arms however.... I think my lowerhalf is getting less firm than it was. I don't quite get it because it's not like she slacks on the floorwork. I know she says not to but I might try to trade for Glutecentric when I'm done.
I was doing abcentric. My lower half got smaller and waaaaayyyyy too jiggly. I'm back to t-tapp and barre. I use her first ten minutes for add-ons
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-11, 08:07 PM  
MARIKA

Thats whats happening to me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
I was doing abcentric. My lower half got smaller and waaaaayyyyy too jiggly. I'm back to t-tapp and barre. I use her first ten minutes for add-ons
Sucks because I do like the moves. Why would thi happen? I'm on the last 3 weeks so I'm gonna throw in some bridge work and see if that helps. I would think the total opposite from this long and intensive program. I had way better results from BBL & that was fairly easy.
Old 09-21-11, 08:12 PM  
Honeydew

well i never kept up with hipcentric but I noticed that her lower body stuff does not do anything good for my lower body. I don't know why. Maybe that's why I"m not motivated to do her stuff very often anymore~(I do get good results in my arms and abs)

Oh and my lower body got "softer" and my saddlebags were larger~butt got droopy.
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-11, 08:52 PM  
lselbach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeydew View Post
well i never kept up with hipcentric but I noticed that her lower body stuff does not do anything good for my lower body. I don't know why. Maybe that's why I"m not motivated to do her stuff very often anymore~(I do get good results in my arms and abs)

Oh and my lower body got "softer" and my saddlebags were larger~butt got droopy.
I parted with meta for the same reasons.
Old 09-21-11, 09:07 PM  
cardiomama

No, but I'm mixing in kettlebell workouts w/ Meta, and I'm only on level 5 of Omni. Which Omni does work the lower body really well, IMO, I've noticed a slimmer lower half (abs & thighs, so pleased so far). Are you just using Meta or what other workouts are you incorporating w/ it?
cardiomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-11, 09:21 PM  
MARIKA

I'm doing my kb's as well. I think maybe my previous barre rotations were tougher than Ta's so I'm going backwards in progress. When I'm doing Pure Barres, BB's. Rockin Models, Booty Barrre & all the other stuff I was doing prior my butt was firmer, tighter, no saddlebags which is what I'm noticing most.
Old 09-21-11, 10:11 PM  
furmomof6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIKA View Post
The same thing happened to me! I had good results with her bootcamp, but even then I wasn't pleased with my bum. Anyhow, I traded my Meta Omni for Glute thinking that would help but after 5 weeks of Glute, not only were my legs very soft and jiggly, but I had an appearance of cellulite in places on my legs where there previously had been none. Not sure what that was about. It did nothing for my bum either. I really thought I was the only one!!! Maybe I should have given it the full 90 days, but it just freaked me out too much. I don't need to be in perfect shape, but I also don't want to go backwards.

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-11, 10:22 PM  
Missiscipi

I want to thank you for this post! I am now done trying to figure out how to fit TA Meta into my rotation. ((((hugs))))
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-11, 10:34 PM  
Honeydew

I"m thinking that most of us that don't get the great results in the lower body are getting best results in the arms and abs. weird.
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
meta, metamorphosis, tracy anderson, tracy anderson meta, tracy anderson results