Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-12-11, 01:23 PM  
lexybeth1

kettlenetics kb workouts?

Hi! I saw it posted in bargain watch gaiam kettlenetics kettlebell total body blast and kettlebell flowmotion dance dvd is on amazon for 12.98 and that includes 8 lb kb! But, I cannot find a preview of either workout? Does anyone have these and if so how are they? Also, can anyone tell me where to look to see a preview of workouts? And last, but not least, lol, I have never touched a kettlebell is 8 lbs. adequate to use, and workout with the workouts? Im experienced in weights currently doing STS Meso 3, and other cardios, just for background, use wt. range from 3 to 30 lbs. and 40+ on barbell, Just cuz I have no idea how kbs compare! Thanks! Misty
lexybeth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-11, 02:51 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexybeth1 View Post
Hi! I saw it posted in bargain watch gaiam kettlenetics kettlebell total body blast and kettlebell flowmotion dance dvd is on amazon for 12.98 and that includes 8 lb kb! But, I cannot find a preview of either workout? Does anyone have these and if so how are they? Also, can anyone tell me where to look to see a preview of workouts? And last, but not least, lol, I have never touched a kettlebell is 8 lbs. adequate to use, and workout with the workouts? Im experienced in weights currently doing STS Meso 3, and other cardios, just for background, use wt. range from 3 to 30 lbs. and 40+ on barbell, Just cuz I have no idea how kbs compare! Thanks! Misty
The flow motion dance DVD is quite short about 21 minutes, but the Total Body Blast is longer. I think it's worth the price since you get the 8# KB. You wouldn't want to go much heavier with the Kettlenetics. I like the longer 47 minute Cardio blast one. I looked at Collage and searched for Kettlenetics and they have a clip of the original DVD that has a tutorial and the flow motion ans the longer Cardio blast one. I don't know where there is a clip on Total Body Blast.

Cheryl
momof10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-11, 02:52 PM  
momof10

Oh yeah, you can do a search on this forum for Kettlenetics and they will show you all the threads that mention Kettlenetics. That way you can get other opinions on it.

Cheryl
momof10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kettlenetics