Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-08-09, 11:52 AM  
ardnas

How many videos do you own? Last time I counted around the beginning of the year I had over 270, most DVDs & a few vhs tape. I had more but sold quite a few

Which ones are your favorites? Most by Shiva Rea, Raviana, Christi Taylor, Rainbeau Mars ETA: How could I possibly forget about Classical Stretch-some of my favorite DVDS!

Are they arranged any particular way? Not really, my favorites are easily accessible, others are not

What videos would make your collection complete? Not sure, pretty happy with it, but always like to get something new

And maybe this is voyeuristic of me (forgive me ), but if you have a picture of your collection, please post it. No pics available since I have two large shelves in my living room with my favorites, then some are in my bedroom on 1 shelf on my book case, some are in my coat closet, some under my entertainment center, and some in storage
Old 10-08-09, 11:55 AM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

I'm assuming I did this right...not exactly an IT girl!

First 1/2 of my collection

Second 1/2 of my collection and

http://96.30.11.231/~vfwnk/forum/att...9&d=1255020172

The DVDs that I have bought or traded for in the last month and am still trying out!

I have been using slim cases a lot since the collection is getting 2 big for regular sized cases. I've also been experimenting w/using 4 and 6 DVD case holders and putting an instructor in 1 big case (see Fluidity and Ellen Barrett cases)

How many videos do you own? I have around 400 workouts/350 DVDs at this point!

Which ones are your favorites? Right now, Karen Voight is at the top of my list! Also like Firms, Raviana, Chalene, Ilaria, and Shaun T.
Are they arranged any particular way? Yoga to dance to kickboxing to circuit to strength....mainly it's by instructor though

What videos would make your collection complete? I think I have way too many already!

And maybe this is voyeuristic of me (forgive me ), but if you have a picture of your collection, please post it. See above
Old 10-08-09, 12:02 PM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

For fun, a pic of my gym room:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gym.JPG
Views:	216
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	2363  
Old 10-08-09, 12:20 PM  
MuscleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
I'd love to live next door to Adam and borrow some of those videos to try, though.
You'd have to put up with hearing the sound of my workouts drifting over the fence every evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti S. View Post
For fun, a pic of my gym room:
Cool!

Here's mine....

Adam

MuscleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-09, 12:27 PM  
HelloKitty88

Smile

I have 100's and 100's. I stopped counting a long time ago. I don't buy them like I used to. So many of what comes out now is absolute rubbish.

My faves:
Cathe
The FIRM
Stott Pilates
Tracie Long {TLT}
Christi Taylor
The Method
Karen Voight

Order of arrangement:
I just keep all FIRM's, All Cathe's, all KV's etc etc grouped together.

I have no pics of my workout area right now.
HelloKitty88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-09, 12:38 PM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

Adam, what's that blue thing behind your TV?
Old 10-08-09, 12:57 PM  
IvysMom

So... please tell me about your video collection: I try to keep it small, so I don't get overwhelmed.

How many videos do you own? If you're asking how many cases, it's 65(11 of which are on their way out). Actual dvds= 70(13 on their way out). It may change again soon.

Which ones are your favorites? barre(obviously, since that's what i have the most of), high rep/lower weight workouts(esp cindy crawford & claudia schiffer--i bought perfectly fit w/region 2 off ebay, and adjusted my dvd players)

Are they arranged any particular way? Right now, they're on 2 adjacent shelves. I group pilates, yoga & stretch workouts together; pre & postnatal together, barre workouts together, strength workouts together, sets together, and try to have cardio workouts next to each other(hard if they're in sets w/other w/o's)

What videos would make your collection complete? action hero babe, maybe some cardio(but i have iTrains already)

And maybe this is voyeuristic of me (forgive me ), but if you have a picture of your collection, please post it.

IvysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-09, 01:20 PM  
MuscleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti S. View Post
Adam, what's that blue thing behind your TV?
Patti, it's a toboggan....and it's tied to that thick rope. I load it with weights and drag it around the garden.

MuscleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-09, 01:26 PM  
CarlaShanti

I have 114 which are arranged by instructor and within each grouping by release date. Is that sick? LOL All my yoga DVDs are on the right, others on left. I can fit them all on one shelf because I always transfer to those ultraslim DVD cases.
CarlaShanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-09, 01:43 PM  
Indy

I don't know how many workouts I have??? I never really counted and I'm afraid to find out. If I had to guess I'd say probably about 300 - so that isn't so bad. I also don't give anything up either which means that I have a lot of VHS. All of my Cathe's are together in an ottoman that has some storage space and the rest are on a bookcase & still more are in boxes that I don't ever look at - put those in there when I moved and I haven't found a place for them. I tried to keep all the Firm together - used to have those specifically arranged - now they are mixed up and I stopped buying after awhile so I don't have any pink Firms or anything beyond that. I also tried to keep all my Kari Anderson's together. The TLT are mixed in there along with the FitPrimes. I have a couple Amy Bento, 1 workout from several instructors: Anni Mairs, Sharon Twombley, Tami Lee Webb, Karen Voight, Christy Taylor - can't think of anything else.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
large collection