Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-20-09, 10:38 AM  
Honeydew

anyone still using kettlenetics?

still liking it? just wondering....haven't heard much talk about it lately
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-09, 03:14 PM  
horsemom2

Still love the Flow Motion Basics and Cardio Balanced but was disappointed in the workouts that came with the Deluxe set and cannot imagine using the 8 pound kettlebell with any of them but do use it for medball workouts.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-09, 04:02 PM  
juberann

I traded my set,it wasn't for me at all Judy
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-09, 04:18 PM  
Honeydew

so judy, why didn't you like it? and Barb, why were you disappointed?
Old 04-21-09, 05:09 PM  
horsemom2

Guess I was expecting to like the workouts from the Deluxe set as much as or more than the basic set but just didn't. Flow Motion Dance had TIFTTing and during the instructional parts, no music. The routine was a good ab workout as a bonus but not worth buying the deluxe set for. Total Body Blast was ok but just prefer Flow Motion Basics and Cardio Balanced. Actually should have tried to return the Deluxe set but wasn't sure of their return policy and figured the Total Body Blast would fetch a trade eventually.

Barb S
Old 04-21-09, 05:45 PM  
atticus
VF Supporter

I am!

Total Body Blast is one of my all time favorite workouts! I always feel it in my glutes and inner thighs the next day. I also like Cardio Balanced. They are nothing but fun for me!
Old 04-21-09, 08:05 PM  
Tish

I ordered the QVC set and love it but I had to stop using it for a while because it hurts my lower back. I'm not sure why, but all the forward hinging puts a lot of pressure on my back; I think because I'm not going deep enough in squats (protecting an injured knee). Otherwise, I think it's a fun set. Michelle is a good instructor and it doesn't feel overly repetitive as I was afraid it might. I'm happy with the set for what I paid through QVC.
Tish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-09, 01:35 PM  
Honeydew

does qvc have the deluxe set? if I do decide to order should I go witht he 8 pound kettlebell? or will that be too heavy for these dvds? right now when I use the 10 min. solution kettlebell workout, I use a 5 pound dumbell.
Old 04-22-09, 02:48 PM  
horsemom2

only way I know to get the Deluxe set is to order it over the phone. The phone number is somewhere on VF in another Kettlenetics thread and/or the Kettlenetics website. Be sure to specify you want the Deluxe set by itself or you will be paying much more than the QVC price for the basics set. Also can get the basics set from retailers but without the toning, ballet, and stretch bonus workouts.

Barb S

ETA: 4 lb kb comes with the basics set and an 8 lb kb comes with the deluxe set. For kettlenetics, the 4 pound is challenging enough because the moves are sometimes fast. I do use the 8 pound one for other workouts, mostly medball workouts.
Old 04-23-09, 10:28 AM  
Honeydew

I checked the qvc website and they have listed the toning, and cardio ballet workouts with the others that come in the basic with the 4 lb kettlebell...is the stretching workout the only other one in the deluxe pack?

thanks!

Tags
kettlenetics