Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-29-05, 05:51 AM  
faster pussycat

I got the Tony Little Fat Free two pack for $1.95 at the Thrift store. Once I got over his hair and spandex, I really liked both tapes! Unfortunatly, there is a rumor that my fav thrifty store is going to close soon! If it does I will have to go naked and find a new hobby,because i can't bear to shop for full priced (or even half priced) stuff anymore!
faster pussycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-05, 02:27 AM  
hapiness2005

Today I found Power 90 system in DVD format for $5 and they had Power 90 Sweat Cardio 1-2, Circuit 1-2, Ab Ripper 100 & 200 and Winsor 20 min workout on VHS for .50. Yesterday, I found a brand new ab roller for $12 at my local thrift store. They also had tons of Richard Simmons videos for .50
hapiness2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-05, 05:51 AM  
faster pussycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by hapiness2005
Today I found Power 90 system in DVD format for $5 and they had Power 90 Sweat Cardio 1-2, Circuit 1-2, Ab Ripper 100 & 200 and Winsor 20 min workout on VHS for .50. Yesterday, I found a brand new ab roller for $12 at my local thrift store. They also had tons of Richard Simmons videos for .50
Wow! What a great find! They hardly ever have DVDs at my Thrift. Especially fitness ones.
I used to be really into finding vintage/expensive/cool clothes there, but ever since i got into working out, I just don't give about clothes anymore. I go straight to the video rack now. Anyway-I probably have enough stuff stashed away to start my own thrift store!
faster pussycat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
thrift store finds