Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 07-21-19, 08:06 AM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Total Max Mixers week of July 21st

Morning all! Just wanted to get us started. I will be going to OrangeTheory at 1:30 today. I will check in later. Everyone have a wonderful start to your Sunday and stay cool. Kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-19, 03:30 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

HI! Thanks for kicking us off!

Ended up running out of time today and only did Happy Walk. My knee was talking to me yesterday and again today, so after the wasted time and then aching in the PHA2 warm up, I just put on Leslie.

Waves!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-19, 06:00 AM  
Cher

Week of Sunday, July 21

No workouts Saturday or Sunday. Saturday morning the cable guy came out to set up our new internet but couldn’t do because we have never had cable to our house and the lines need to be underground. Since the line would have to go across our driveway, we have to wait and have them come out and bury the lines first. Then Sunday we had to leave early to go to Downtown Detroit for the Tiger baseball game. Luckily the heat and humidity was down and it ended up being a beautiful weather day after the morning rain.

Back at it today!

Gibbee - Hope your knee is feeling better today!

Waves to everyone Karen & JBliff!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-19, 10:00 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Cher;HI! What date are they saying for install?
Knee is still barking at me.

Karen: Is Chris going w/you to Daytona?

Check in: Lite pyramid upper body descending

Waves!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-19, 06:48 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was Cathe Push Pull in the morning and a 30 minute walk in the evening.

Gibbee - They said it usually takes a week to 10 days. I can’t wait to get rid of this crappy internet I have right now.
Old 07-23-19, 08:14 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hi guys. Ended up taking an unexpected rest day today. We went to ruck but about the time we were to start we had a bad thunderstorm show up so we bailed. Yesterday was my normal rest day. Back at it tomorrow.

Cher I think you are going to be in heaven when you get cable for your internet. Everything should be faster. Like you say, the hard part is waiting for the cable
company to put in the lines. What kind of internet service do you have now? Nice that you had perfect weather for the baseball game. That was a good FB picture too!

Gibbee I gave not heard from Chris about Daytona. She is a hospital nurse practitioner and sometimes works nights and so I hate to bother her. She did seem interested though. I plan to go if I can get in. I think this might be a new and different hotel. I love the dinners served on the hotel did l looking over the ocean, and that Boot Camp class on the sand is so much fun.

Waves to Jbliff! Kareng
Old 07-24-19, 08:43 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Drive by: 4 mile ruck after work. It was cloudy and not too hot! Felt good. Kareng
Old 07-24-19, 09:06 PM  
Cher

Tuesday’s workout was Cathe’s Step Moves. I found it in the back of my DVD cabinet and couldn’t remember which one it was so I decided to give it a try. Once I got going I remembered it. It’s a pretty fun one! I used to do it a lot! This morning the weather was so nice that I ended up going for about a 50 minute walk as my workout.

Karen - We currently have AT&T DSL for internet. It wouldn’t be that bad but we have old lines in our area and they don’t want to update and put in new ones and our internet keeps going in and out. That is so nice that the Daytona trip is close enough that you don’t have to fly there. It makes the trip quite a bit cheaper.
Old 07-26-19, 06:41 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was ICE Metabolic Total Body Mish Mosh premix.

Gibbee - I hope your having a great time with Kelly and Cathe!
Old 07-26-19, 05:33 PM  
JBliff

Hi everyone! I'm back from my extended vacation to California. We went everywhere: Yosemite, Kings Canyon, and Sequoia national parks, then drove up CA 1 to stay and check out Carmel, Mendocino, Sausalito. We ended up in San Francisco at the hotel where they filmed the movie Vertigo (Hitchcock movie with James Stewart) and walked up all the hilliest streets there. We did so much hiking and walking. Some of the trails were so tough in Yosemite but absolutely breath-taking. One of the trails we took had us climb the equivalent of a 110-story building but rewarded us with an amazing waterfall that completely drenched us as we walked to the top. Needless to say I think I burned more calories than I took in the whole trip! One day in SFO we walked over 32,000 steps.

I haven't had time to go back and check the old posts but hope everyone is doing well. Waves!
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote