Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-05-19, 07:20 PM  
CarlaVeg

Anyone tried Figure8??

This workout pop up in my facebook feed.... looks interesting/.fun.... anyone tried it yet???
http://buy.figureeight.fit/

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-19, 07:50 PM  
Calistro

I am also curious about it as well.
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-19, 07:57 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

I added a tag to this thread and if you click on it, there are some earlier threads. It's from the Core Rhythms instructor, Jaana Kunitz.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-19, 11:06 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

this popped up when i was looking at something on youtube. the commercial looks cool because it features all middle-aged MEN and their Before/After appearances. yes, MEN.

earlier threads in the tag mentioned ordering errors/problems - have these been resolved?

i also found this newer review:
https://www.dietspotlight.com/figure-8-fitness-review/

this is not to be confused with Wai Lana's Figure 8 series. the above link says the DVDs are $47 or you can download it - not sure whether there's a lower cost if you download it. caution - the review is thorough, but they are hocking a supplement (not part of Figure 8 set and offered by another, unrelated company).

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-19, 07:14 AM  
Rhonda

I bought the program off Amazon for like $20. I do like the workouts but don't do them enough to know if results would come.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-19, 01:23 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I bought the program off Amazon for like $20. I do like the workouts but don't do them enough to know if results would come.
thanks - it's sold out on Amazon and Ebay and QVC, but I believe that was from the initial rollout of the product several years ago.

Rhonda - how many minutes of content were included in the set you purchased - was it 10 hours and did they offer the bonus express workouts?

their website appears to be the only source now, and they're adding a bonus of 10 minute express workouts to the regular set.

I'd be interested in it, but not at $47. i'm guessing it will decrease in price.

https://buy.figureeight.fit/

edited to add: Bravado LLC is the new fulfillment company, just to let people know it's not Body FX, the one that gave VFers a lot of problems.

I am unaffiliated with this company - just passing on info.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 06-26-19, 07:32 AM  
Rhonda

bzar - It came with all the DVDs booklet. I will look when I get home and list out the DVDs.
Old 06-27-19, 06:11 AM  
Rhonda

bzar - getting back to you.

In my set was workout calendar, book.
DVDs approximate run tim 10 hours: (I took DVD names/times from book)
Get Started DVD 1
Core Cardio Lean DVD 2 - 40 minutes beginner
Core Cardio Burn DVD 3 - 45 minutes intermediate
Core Cardio blast DVD 4 - 45 minutes advanced
Dance Plyo 1 DVD 5
Dance Plyo 2 DVD 6
Dance Max Drills DVD 7 - 45 minutes muscle conditioning
Lower Body Sculpt DVD 8
Upper Body Sculpt DVD 9
Broadway Body Burn - DVD 10
Sexy Abs - DVD 11 10 minutes
Sexy Abs Extreme - DVD 12
Stretch & Flex DVD 13
Belly Latin Fusion (extra DVD)
Old 06-27-19, 12:51 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Thanks Rhonda!

in this new offering, the 10 hours of the basic set is included, plus a set of express workouts - IIRC, 30, 10-min workouts. it's unclear whether this is new content or snippets of the basic set.

Old 06-27-19, 06:30 PM  
anetta

I thought it reminded me of Core Rythms

Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
core rhythms, figure 8 fitness, jaana kunitz