Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-04-18, 03:19 PM  
daimere

Hilliard Studio method?

Which DVDs are really good?

I have a large range of barre dvds (pure barre, p57, TBM, BA, Barre3) and I am not sure which ones would be a musts have in their brand. The previews look so amazing, especially that prenatal one! I wish I could get them all but I can’t. I am thinking maybe two or three. I keep seeing if they will have a sale this winter but it doesn’t look like it!
daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-18, 05:08 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Hi, my favorite is the total body one with the black/red outfits. It's a long workout that can be broken up easily and a lot of content for the $$$. I really like the all fours work for the seat and back, and the pushup series. The abs and standing legs and arms are also really good!

I think my second favorite would be the band sculpt workout. I distinctly remember the side laying work for the seat and how the band really made me feel the burn

I haven't done the other total body one (by the pool) in a long time, but I remember being underwhelmed. I can't recall why though. Hot flash hottie was very good but a little easier than the others, as expected.

I can't speak to the prenatal workout one way or another.
Old 12-05-18, 03:07 PM  
daimere

Yes, the band sculpt has me tempted. It keeps going in and out of my cart. I feel like very few dvds utilize the bands in a good way (because the PBS that i have that use bands are not awesome). I keep wondering if I should get the red pants one. I think the sculpt one has me tempted because of the ball. Not like I don’t have one! I have a core ball from walmart that I use for most workouts needing a ball!
daimere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barre, hilliard studio method