Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-30-18, 12:53 PM  
horsemom2

OK here is the breakdown of the miles in the Purple Player Library for the Daily Walk:

mile 1 is Nick's Classic Mile which repeats in the 3 mile Walk
(I think they goofed and the first single mile should have been the mile where Leslie introduced the walk leaders)

2 mile: the first Walk Concert and Rocky miles

3 mile: Leslie and Nick Band mile, Nick Classic Mile (same as mile 1), and a new Concert Mile with a different cast

4 mile: Nadyia mile, Leslie with Nick walk-run boosted mile, Kamilah mile, Walk Concert with Family cast

Nick has a repeated mile so not sure if 15 different miles are in the series till I catch the 5 mile walk. The Daily Walk already had Nick's Mens mile but it has not appeared in the series so that one is probably in the 5 mile walk. Also am curious to see if Leslie's first intro walk which was even on youtube appears in the 5 mile walk or is actually considered the one mile walk.

All cooldowns seem the same
The 3 concert miles have similar soundtracks, all led by Leslie but with different background casts.
Overall, I do not think the series is worth the price since most of it is on the Daily Walk anyway.

ETA: they fixed it and used Leslie's intro to the walk 15 leaders as the one mile.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leslie, leslie sansone, walk 15