Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-18-18, 06:32 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I'm so confused - besides price, how does this differ from th Daily Walk? Isn't that streaming as well?

ETA - wait, with Your Daily Walk, do you get to choose your video or must you follow the schedule they have set up?
With the Daily Walk you can stream whatever walk you want from the monthly calendar either through a browser or an app.
When I was subscribed before this new option, I could find the original walks used that month available in my digital library.
https://digital.walkathome.com/library
I am not sure if they are still doing this because I am now unsubscribed.

The larger subscription enables access to their whole library without being restricted to just the offerings for the month.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-18, 09:39 AM  
pharma_gal

Does the daily walk have new workouts? Are there any workouts on either channel that are not on dvd? Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-18, 11:19 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Does the daily walk have new workouts? Are there any workouts on either channel that are not on dvd? Thanks!
Daily Walk has a few of the Walk 15 walks not yet on DVD rotating about 2 or 3 a month and sometimes combining them.
A couple of them are also on youtube (Nick's Classic Mile and Leslie's first mile introducing the series)
This month the Daily Walk has Nick's Classic Mile and Nick's Men's Mile.

I have isolated 6 separate episodes mostly led by Leslie and/or Nick but also one with Nadyia.
Other miles are Leslie's second Mile which is called a Walk Concert and her third mile with Nick that uses a band.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leslie sansone, walk at home streaming