Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-18, 02:21 AM  
Tugger31

Question New Kelly Set?

Does anyone have KCM's new Build and Burn set? I haven't ordered anything from her in a while, but this one looked good to me so I ordered it. Just curious if anyone has done any of the workouts yet.

I also both of the Tendu toning workouts during the TF sale. I've previewed them both and they look great!
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-18, 11:02 AM  
bubbles76

Hi! Let me see if I can find some threads. I think overall it is a love it or not set. I just recently got the set, but am in the middle of a Jessica Smith rotation, so I don't have an opinion yet.

ETA: KCM Build and Burn thread
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day

Last edited by bubbles76; 04-02-18 at 11:05 AM. Reason: added threads
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-18, 11:23 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I am finally recovered enough from foot surgery that I could dive into mine yesterday. I did Cardio Core and had to modify it greatly, but I enjoyed it. I previewed the other workouts and know I'm going to like them.

Some are not happy with the workouts being basic, but that is a plus for me. I want to focus on form and increase my weights so basic is what I wanted. The only one I'm a little wary of is Kettlebell Kickbox.

I was going to start a new thread to ask if anyone has done each of the workouts, and if anyone has done the suggested four week rotation yet.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-18, 11:29 AM  
Wanda
VF Supporter

I got the dvds from Amazon and so far I've done 3 w/o's and previewed 2. They are more intermediate that Kelly's usual which I like but I know others don't. I've done the Upper body toning, lb tabata and the circuit w/o. Liked the circuit the best, but all 3 were good. The UB wasn't the same old moves, so I liked it for that. The LB tabata had a hip opening feel to it and that was good. And I liked the circuit enough that I'm thinking about getting the purple player version too. Of the 2 I previewed, the first one is cardio done on a step and some of the toning looked awkward (burpee position, twisting and kicking) so I doubt I'll get any use from it. The other one I previewed was the kettlebell kickbox and I probably need to do it to see what I think. HTH
Wanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-18, 08:51 PM  
katmom

Here is the link from the pre-sale for Build and Burn.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=221148

Tags
build and burn, kcm, kcm build and burn