Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-29-17, 04:14 PM  
IceQueen07

I really need to get the Flat Belly Barre one. For those that have it, do you like? The only reason I haven't yet is because of having the streaming and didn't know how much different it would be from what is posted on the site.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-17, 04:35 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
I really need to get the Flat Belly Barre one. For those that have it, do you like? The only reason I haven't yet is because of having the streaming and didn't know how much different it would be from what is posted on the site.
I honestly don't think it's a must-have. I have done all 3 workouts once and they are similar to her other stuff. The only real difference is that they are full-body workouts in a 30-minute format. So in that sense they are efficient.

My favorite so far is the Weight Watchers one. It's hard to get. I bought mine from an ebay seller back in August, and I don't know if WW stores still sell it or not. I don't think it's for sale on WW's website. But it has a different feel to it than her other workouts. I can't explain how, exactly, but I know I like it and it's been the most reached-for DVD so far.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-17, 05:31 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Personally I really love the Flat Belly Barre! It's kinda 3 different levels (IMO), with Barre Blast being quite sweat-inducing , Classic Barre was kinda the 'easiest' of all 3 but also a good form-pointer/reminder. Total Body Barre was surprisingly tough (I used 3# weights) and I felt great, overall worked when I did all 3 within the same week.

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-17, 10:15 AM  
TinaT

I just started a check in for BarreAmped. Thought we could continue talking about our progress over there.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-17, 12:38 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Thanks, Tina! See you there!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flat belly barre, suzanne bowen