Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-17, 05:12 PM  
SueT

Exercise Diva, I use my mini fasciablaster much more than my regular sized one. I actually keep it in the shower, and I like to blast with Shea Moisture body wash. As a matter of fact, I just blasted my calves quickly in the shower last night to help with swelling, and it really works. The only part of the body that I think is hard to blast with the mini is the middle back, which I hardly get around to doing. I'm still able to use the mini on my waist and lower back.

In my opinion, you definitely did not waste your money!

Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-17, 11:41 AM  
Hazel Porter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora C. View Post
...now I need some recommendations to get me back on a consistent FB regimen! I prefer something that's done so I can watch when I feel like it...I know Mad Men was all the craze not long ago so maybe that's next. Please feel free to chime in on good shows to watch while blasting. Thanks!
Have you watched Breaking Bad? LOVED that show!
Old 04-22-17, 10:07 AM  
suzannaerin

My massage therapist used this device on me this morning and all I'll say is wow. I go for very deep muscle massage with cupping. The blaster didn't hurt at all, she used it with cups and massage. I feel amazing, my back was spamming before and over the last hour, I can feel my muscles releasing.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-17, 10:36 AM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannaerin View Post
My massage therapist used this device on me this morning and all I'll say is wow. I go for very deep muscle massage with cupping. The blaster didn't hurt at all, she used it with cups and massage. I feel amazing, my back was spamming before and over the last hour, I can feel my muscles releasing.
Suzannaerin, one of my favorite things about using the fascia blaster in conjunction with massage is being able to truthfully tell clients that they will continue to feel improvement for 24, even 48 hours post massage.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-17, 11:32 AM  
GinaXOXO

I don't want the big one--it seems too awkward to me.

I am trying to decide between the mini and faceblaster. I am leaning toward the faceblaster because it is a bit bigger so, therefore, I can use it on my full body. Also, one of the reasons I want to use it is for migraines.

That said, for sure!! I plan on using it for cellulite and skin smoothing. I also have some low back pain that I would like to see if I can get any relief.

My question to all of you experts ... am I missing anything??

I think I will also order the oil.

EDITED: oh no! It isn't available yet. So, I am going to get the mini. I would like to start using it this summer while my motivation (your testimonials) is high.
GinaXOXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-17, 11:54 AM  
suzannaerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
Suzannaerin, one of my favorite things about using the fascia blaster in conjunction with massage is being able to truthfully tell clients that they will continue to feel improvement for 24, even 48 hours post massage.
I was a skeptic at first but no longer. I went ahead and bought a mini!
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-17, 12:05 PM  
Lannette

Gina,

I'm no expert and my faceblaster hasn't arrived yet but I think you might be happier with the mini. The faceblaster would be small enough that it might be hard to use on your back.

I like the full size for my chest, back, abs and the front and back of my thighs. The mini is great for my arms, shins and "detail work" on my legs. I think I'll like the faceblaster for around my knees, feet and hands and to increase circulation when I find a specific problem area.

You may want to try the mini and figure out things from there. If you find yourself thinking that your arms feel too short then the full size is in order. If the mini feels too big for areas then the face blaster is your tool.

One note on the full size; it was originally designed to do it all and it can, well maybe not Face, but it gets heavy to hold and honestly can be awkward. I actually didn't realize that however until I got my mini because I had no comparison.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss

Last edited by Lannette; 04-22-17 at 12:12 PM. Reason: GAW! Thinking not wishing!
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fascia blaster, migraines, old thread alert