Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-30-16, 12:04 PM  
Tugger31

Question Dasha Libin Question

I am interested in Dasha's 7 Day Lean Series and her first Scorcher Series (not her other workouts).

Can someone provide some mini reviews, which do you like better and why? Which is harder?

Thanks.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-16, 01:13 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

I've only completed the first Scorcher series, it's mostly cardio, as high impact as you want to make it. I did it low impact and after around 5 weeks of KBKB, my legs, waist, are leaning out. In about 4 weeks I will start the 7DL program, which I understand is body weight exercises. For Scorcher I used 10 and 15lb KB. I'm doing the body series right now, which is slower, and am working on going heavier. I found Scorcher to be a lot of fun, with different moves from what I'm used to with traditional kettlebell workouts.
~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-16, 01:33 PM  
angie_nrs

I've only done the Scorcher series in full. I really liked it for a change of pace. One of the major complaints about it though is that she talks....ALOT! Surprisingly, it really doesn't bother me that much. I'm working so hard I don't really notice. I picked this up for $25 on groupon and am very happy with the purchase. I'm currently doing The Body Series and like that as well. The 2.0 series I'm not impressed with, which it sounds like you are not interested in that anyways. If I'm not mistaken, I think Scorcher is the most advanced, followed by TBS, and then 7DL. I definitely think Scorcher is more advanced than TBS....but haven't done 7DL yet....so not sure how it stacks up.

Here is a link to the KBKB check in. Maybe that can give you the information you're looking for. I think there is also a rave/review of the KBKB series in the general forum if you want to run a search for that.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=214985

Tags
dasha libin, kbkb, kettlebell kickboxing