Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-13-15, 11:26 AM  
Stephanie84

TA Meta Results?

I've tried this a couple of times, but I'm ready to start again on February 1. Please let me know what results you've had (or post a link to a thread )

And what's the squishy phase I keep hearing about? Thanks.
Stephanie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-15, 11:51 AM  
PhyllisG

Well I never experienced the squishy phase. But I did lose weight, slim down and tone up. No question. I had been a cathe fan forever and after STS I was bigger and heavier than I cared to be. Meta took care of that very nicely. I did Omni. I bought Abcentric at BB&B but haven't gotten the courage up to do it.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-15, 12:29 PM  
Stephanie84

thanks

I have Omni too - I need to work on a little bit of everything!
Stephanie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-15, 11:46 PM  
JulieIL

I had fantastic results from Meta Glutecentric. After literally decades of working out (I started at age 10 with The 20 Minute Workout on TV), doing periods of just cardio, cardio with heavy weights, & everything in between, I had a ridiculous number of compliments asking what I was doing.

It was the craziest thing to me, because the workouts were so easy compared to the extreme, harder-is-better, workouts that I'd done before. I believe part of the key was that I ate healthier because I wasn't famished; with the extreme workouts I was such an eating machine that I had that layer of fat covering all of that beautiful muscle (I am shorter, with smaller limbs, so this was accentuated).

Another aspect of the success seemed to be that I have a lot a natural muscle. I've noted that some of the other people who had great success with TA have similar body types, or are perhaps just shorter, so they don't need to build a lot of muscle, rather just tone up.

In any case, these are definitely worth doing to see if they are a good fit for you. Also note that many people don't do her cardio, as it's very high impact. They key seems to be in the MS workouts.

Unfortunately, though my body silhouette got a streamlined hourglass shape, my behind deflated (part of this was due to lax skin after weight loss and loss of mass in the area that had been pretty substantial from years of gymnastics, weighted squats, etc). Tonique perked that up, while keeping everything streamlined. I didn't get the mushy stage, though I have to admit that I still don't feel as tight as I used to, but I fit into clothes better & don't really look flabby. Good luck to you!

Julie
JulieIL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
metamorphosis, tracy anderson results