Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-16-12, 01:35 PM  
prisma

I was just getting into the groove with these when I fell and fractured two vertebra almost three weeks ago. I'm in a lumbar brace, but my doctor pretty much gave me the all clear to get back into exercise, so I've done LB several times. I'm sort of dreading doing UB again because that one is HAAAARRRRD! My core DVD is still a virgin.

I have a little over a month until I have to attend a black tie event for work, and I'm using that as an incentive to stick to the DVD rotation as faithfully as possible. My question: the guide in advanced calls for combining UB and Core. UB has a good bit of core work in it, so I was wondering what it was like doing them together? Has anyone tried it? I have a problem with my hip flexors overpowering my abs in a lot of Leah's ab work, so I'm almost always sore for about four days in my hips after I do her abs. I don't know how to get around it.

I want to do the intermediate rotation, but I do yoga twice a week with cardio, so I'd need to double up on other days.
prisma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ballet body rotation