Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-10, 07:49 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Kettlenetics is on sale for $29.99 at Target right now. I might give it a shot tomorrow morning - if I can drag myself out of bed an hour early. I've been off work for 2 weeks and it's going to be hard enough getting up at my 'no workout' time of 6 AM!
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-10, 08:30 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
Cheryl, good to see you back!! BBL=Brazil Butt Lift. New from Beachbody. LOTS of threads on it!

Pam
thank you. ya, I see what someone said like comparing apples to oranges. they both are probably good. Beach body has some nice sets as they did when Yoga Booty Balet came out. I don't have Brazilian as you can tell I had to ask what it was but it seems to be more dancy then kettlentics of which I do have. there are a lot of swings and flowing motions in kettlenetics. There is a part for the lower body which includes some gluteus exercises. If you want to, as they say, target more your gluts, then go for that one. I think the kettlenetics is more full body, but in the other dvds in the set, break it down also.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-10, 12:41 AM  
StephE

I don't have BBL, but I do have Kettlenetics. I really like Kettlenetics. It's a fun cardio workout that really gets my heart rate up. I was surprised how a little 4 lb bell could do that. I know some people have said that when it got too easy with the 4 lb bell they used a 7 lb - 8 lb bell, and it took it to a whole different level. It will be awhile before I'll want to try heavier than the 4 lb bell that came with it because it's enough for me right now. I might pass out if I tried any heavier! LOL! This workout is surprisingly deceiving! It's harder than it looks, at least for me anyway.
StephE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-10, 01:17 AM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
Cheryl, good to see you back!! BBL=Brazil Butt Lift. New from Beachbody. LOTS of threads on it!

Pam
Thank you Pam. Just wanted to acknowledge your noticing I was gone ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-10, 02:10 AM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephE View Post
....... This workout is surprisingly deceiving! It's harder than it looks, at least for me anyway.
I agree. I don't have BBL but the Kettlenetics set is quite decent for the price. A mix of cardio, core and total body toning with a bit of a flowing, ballet feel that tricks you into a tough workout.
Old 01-04-10, 09:28 AM  
Gardengirl

So just how dancey is BBL? These sound fun, but I usually feel pretty silly doing dancey type workouts (even though no one is watching).
Old 01-04-10, 11:49 AM  
laurajhawk

Only one of the BBL workouts is at all dancy (but that one is absolutely a dance workout).

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-10, 10:21 PM  
Dobby
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytbody View Post
Thank you Pam. Just wanted to acknowledge your noticing I was gone ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))
Oh, you're sweet. Hadnt seen you around since your surgery and hoped everything went OK.

...back to the discussion!

Pam
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brazil butt lift, kettlenetics