topfitmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
Ooooo, my heart's desire.
And mine.
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-19, 09:29 AM  
Izzy

I agree with those who posted about new content and also about the downloads. I feel for the price we pay for monthly memberships we should be getting new material more frequently.

Mary
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-19, 10:18 AM  
geojill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exercise Diva View Post
I love the new site and how the workouts are now broken out into different categories - searching on their old site drove me crazy. When I was first previewing the site, I think I saw somewhere that there is an App you can get on your phone, which I would love, but I can't seem to find information on that now. Does anyone here know?
I am in a FB group and someone posted their response saying that it should be posted in the next week or two, that they want to make sure that the new platform runs smoothly.

My subscription just lapsed, but I will sign back up again when they have the app.
Old 10-10-19, 02:54 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
I agree with those who posted about new content and also about the downloads. I feel for the price we pay for monthly memberships we should be getting new material more frequently.

Mary
Agreed. I would love weekly or even bi-weekly. I think i would be more consistent with it then also.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-19, 07:42 AM  
Izzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
Agreed. I would love weekly or even bi-weekly. I think i would be more consistent with it then also.
Leah Sarago, Ellen and others manage to get new workouts up every week. I feel like Essentrics throws us a bone about once every two months. I love their program but for the cost, not offering downloads and not putting more material on DVD's frustrates me. I know they want to make sure production is top notch but for on line workouts, most of us do not care. It's streaming, we just want a good workout and new material frequently.

Mary
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-19, 08:55 AM  
jerebo

I am really frustrated! I reset my password a couple of days ago and logged in. Today I went back in to Essentrics, logged in, got a message that I was logged in, BUT still can't access any content. The button to sign in disappears. I tried the instructions on the site--logging out of Vimeo and logging back in (which I also did two days ago). This time, Vimeo shows that I don't have ANY subscriptions.

Argh!

I don't know if any of this even makes sense. But I'm ready to cancel my membership.
Old 10-11-19, 08:59 AM  
jerebo

So, I did hear from customer service--at least they are quick to respond. My billing date has always been on the 10th of the month. They were unable to transfer my billing information over to the new site, so I have to sign up for the free trial and re-enter all of my credit card details.
Old 10-11-19, 09:00 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerebo View Post
I am really frustrated! I reset my password a couple of days ago and logged in. Today I went back in to Essentrics, logged in, got a message that I was logged in, BUT still can't access any content. The button to sign in disappears. I tried the instructions on the site--logging out of Vimeo and logging back in (which I also did two days ago). This time, Vimeo shows that I don't have ANY subscriptions.

Argh!

I don't know if any of this even makes sense. But I'm ready to cancel my membership.
I’m sure that’s frustrating but I’m sure they’ll figure out the kinks. Email them and let them know. I definitely will re-subscribe but I am waiting for the kinks to settle down. It will be worth it

Old 10-11-19, 09:01 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Leah Sarago, Ellen and others manage to get new workouts up every week. I feel like Essentrics throws us a bone about once every two months. I love their program but for the cost, not offering downloads and not putting more material on DVD's frustrates me. I know they want to make sure production is top notch but for on line workouts, most of us do not care. It's streaming, we just want a good workout and new material frequently.

Mary
Agree 100%. Bring on the material

Old 10-13-19, 11:59 AM  
anetta

I have to update my information also, which they sent me an email that I would have to, but before I could use paypal-now I don't think I can

Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
essentrics tv