Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-22, 09:19 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Hi all!

Karen: Yes it is brutal here, too. For example, Monday it was 100 w/ heat index of 112... and the humidity was horrible. It rained because it was so humid early in the morning. Looks like another week or so of it here. We just keep hitting the 100 mark, although yesterday the evening wasn't so hot that you couldn't breathe. Tonight it is full on again.

JB: That is terribly frustrating with water heater problems. Hope he gets it fixed tomorrow.

Vannie: Speaking of old firms, I toyed with purchasing a month's worth of streaming from fitness whatever just to try a few, but I am trying to finish my current rotation with Cee.

Cher: HI! I hope you are doing well. Is JOseph doing better? Your sister? How's your mom?

Check in: I have been doing Lift with Cee's push pull legs (PPL) rotation on YouTube. I just completed week 4 of 6 today. Her lifting is controlled and calm. I am loving it. No walking with my boyfriend (is that what you call them in your 50's?) this week or next. Way the heck too hot.

I got moved into my new office in our new HQ building last Friday. I am still amongst boxes, but am working again. I have to admit the move has been affecting me emotionally because I moved from our old HQ bldg 5 or 6 weeks after Darrell passed away, so this is bringing some of the feelings back. Nothing specific, but just more upheaval, unrest and sadness with all of the changes. I am sick of changes. I am still dealing with his dad's house (OMG) and stuff. The end is closer, but with all of the heat, nothing is moving over there... no air circulation, no A/C, nothing. Yuck.

Hope everyone is well!

Gib

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote