Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-13, 02:28 PM  
windyh
VF Supporter

I would like at least one individual DVD to help us to work up to the others.
windyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-13, 03:22 PM  
furmomof6

Quote:
Originally Posted by suegy3 View Post
I wonder what they're coming out with next? I also hope to get individual workouts and a louder music option.
They have a bunch of other class descriptions on their website. I hope they come out with the InTENse class! I also hope they will offer the workouts individually so we can get which ones interest us.

I just can't stay away from these even though they are such a challenge for me!

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-13, 03:24 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by windyh View Post
I would like at least one individual DVD to help us to work up to the others.
Do you have their original? That's available by itself.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-13, 04:20 PM  
holliholli915

I will buy these workouts without even knowing what they're all about. FF DB is the best out there! I love the pace, the intensity and most of all the results.

My body has never changed faster -- I have lost an inch off my thighs each month from doing these workouts. Not to mention the inches melting off the rest of my body. I just tend to focus on my thighs which barely move with anything else.

I hope they stay true to their formula. There are enough one note workouts out there. FF needs to continue to mix things up for all of us tired of the same old, same old!

Hope they post something about this next DVD or series soon. Bring it on!
holliholli915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-13, 04:25 PM  
edensmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by furmomof6 View Post
Awesome!! I better start saving my pennies...
Me too. These will be pricey-but worth it. I love all the Dream Body workouts!
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-13, 04:33 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by edensmom View Post
Tritto. I hope they're available before summer!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-13, 06:07 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by holliholli915 View Post
I will buy these workouts without even knowing what they're all about. FF DB is the best out there! I love the pace, the intensity and most of all the results.

My body has never changed faster -- I have lost an inch off my thighs each month from doing these workouts. Not to mention the inches melting off the rest of my body. I just tend to focus on my thighs which barely move with anything else.

I hope they stay true to their formula. There are enough one note workouts out there. FF needs to continue to mix things up for all of us tired of the same old, same old!

Hope they post something about this next DVD or series soon. Bring it on!
Are you doing DB exclusively? Do you put cardio on a day in between? I guess maybe you should just tell me your rotation!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-13, 06:13 PM  
Scorpio6

Suggestion for those who like the exercises but feel it's all a bit too fast -- you could notate the moves, then do them on your own without the dvd, at your own pace, and whatever reps are comfortable for you.

I know it's more work, but these exercises are really fantastic including the way they're sequenced.
Scorpio6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-13, 06:16 PM  
furmomof6

Quote:
Originally Posted by edensmom View Post
I agree! I already told DH to be forewarned, there will be no debating this one.

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-13, 06:29 PM  
holliholli915

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Are you doing DB exclusively? Do you put cardio on a day in between? I guess maybe you should just tell me your rotation!
Ha! Happy to! I've never done it exclusively. But, the first time I added it in, it was during a TA/Barre rotation I had been doing for months and I dropped 4.2 pounds the first week and my inches lost picked up that month. The only thing I could possibly contribute it to was the addition of FF DB. That's not to take away from TA because I had also received results from that workout. But, they seemed slow until I added FF.

Now, I do a combination of TA/FF/Tonique. But, I think I'll stay with this for a while because the results are amazing. This past week was my first week doing Tonique twice in week -- I was spent! But, I think I'll be stronger next week. This is what I do now:

Sunday: Tonique Premier
Monday: TA Cardio & Mat
Tuesday: Tonique 2
Wednesday: TA BDC & Mat
Thursday: TA Cardio & Mat
Friday: FF DB
*I will start to do 50 min of TA dance cardio in the morning before work and 15 min dance cardio & 30 min mat in the evening this week. It's too much time all at once and I start to get bored or feel like I need to rush through. So, two-a-days on the TA days.

That one day of FF is absolutely necessary -- it shapes the body so much differently than TA and Tonique. At some point, when I'm done with TA, I'd like to do FF at least 3x/week. But, I don't go a week without FF.
holliholli915 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream body, fusion fitness