Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-20, 07:12 PM  
sherry7899

Linda, I think they were the Enjoy Life brand. I will check my old orders. I think I herb and Vita cost may have them also.

Eta: they were the Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-20, 07:18 PM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

Thanks Sherry!

Trust no one. - X-Files, and me.

Comfort food only provides comfort while it's in your mouth. - Me
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-20, 08:49 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Linda, Sarah Beth Yoga is on YouTube. She has a gentle manner and does some nice restorative and yin practices in addition to great shoulder stuff.

I recommended my pain meditation to one of my clients today - maybe I should have told them to try it with a shot of whiskey.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-20, 08:54 PM  
YogaGal

Today's Workout: KCM Muscle Up, Legs & Glutes premix, and RaviAna’s Hip Bliss, Hip Opening Set

I have never been a fan of pull ups since I was a kid. I’m doing good to do a few pushups now and then.

Beth: I ordered the book Just One Thing by Dr. Rick Hanson based upon your recommendation here and on IG. I just picked up a library book I put on hold a month or more ago, so I need to finish and return that first as others are waiting for it. Then I hope to start reading JOT. Sad to hear about NY having to close schools again, but I think they are wise to do so since cases are rising again.

Pam: Glad to hear that your hip is slowly improving. I graduated HS in 1975 also! My mother died in 2014 at the age of 91. She was quite a walker and loved to hike on city or woodsy trails. Her gradual decline was mental more than physical, although she definitely slowed down and suffered from hearing loss in her 80s and early 90s. I think if we keep moving, but know our limits and take care to slow down with any injuries, we’ll keep going longer and healthier.

Pat: That inflammation set from RaviAna is so short, I need to remember to add it on when I think I have no time for yoga!

Paine: Thanks for the compliment on the variety of my workouts. I have not been doing as much yoga as I’d like, but I do try to do a good job of mixing up cardio and strength.

Linda: Yes, Sarah Beth is on YouTube. She has a membership app, but I find plenty of great sets with her free ones on YouTube to keep me busy. LOL at your SO thinking your walker was exercise equipment. I suppose you might use it as a barre? SIL goes to the doctor tomorrow, not today, so I’ll get an update in the late morning or afternoon. She isn’t giving up here walker yet!
Old 11-19-20, 09:06 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Carolyn, I hope you like the book! I'm always hesitant when someone tries something I like. Since I have been reading a chapter a week, I very well might continue indefinitely. I also think I am going to join a book discussion at the start of the year reading the Dalai Lama book The Book of Joy. I think most of the schools around here are still open - it's some of the districts in NYC that had to close again.

Follow me @YogiBethC

Old 11-19-20, 09:59 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

A quick fly by for me....
I did an Essentrics class this morning. DH and I ran errands this afternoon. I was planning to do some cardio but ended up having a long video chat with a dear friend in Winnipeg, much more fun than another workout.

Waves to all!

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-20, 10:00 PM  
JustSandra

Hi!

No workout yesterday -- just didn't wanna. So for

Today's Workout: I did Tread and Shred from Jessica Smith's Walk On 21 Day Weight Loss Plan. Another one I hadn't done in a while so it was nice to revisit it.

Tomorrow (Friday) would normally be my planned rest day, but since I'm now running a day behind on Jessica's Healthy For the Holidays rotation I'll do a workout tomorrow -- it's just a 15-minute stretch.

Beth: Hope your coworker feels better soon.

Carolyn: The rain was kind of exciting, but now there is no more predicted in the extended forecast.

Waving to all!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
JustSandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-20, 08:43 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

TGIF!!!!

Another insane, tiring day at work. Maybe it's the fact that it's dark out when I get home that it's hard to get a workout in? Anyway, I opted for something different and did some Kundalini - RaviAna's Quick Fixes, Power-Surge Warmups and Delete Depression.

Sandra - I hope you enjoy your Jessica stretch today.

Carolyn - I wasn't sure if Inflammation was on House Calls or Quick Fixes, and since I put in QF the depression one seemed appropriate for the COVID blues. That is an odd kriya with the index finger/thumb mudra at the temples and moving the arms like throwing darts.

Make it a great day everyone!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-20, 08:45 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Yeah for TGIF!!!

Pat, sorry you have another tough work day. After my tough week last week, this week has been pretty smooth - I hope you get that relief soon too!!!

Follow me @YogiBethC

Old 11-20-20, 10:27 AM  
sherry7899

Hi,

Yesterday was :

Team Body Project Totally Triple cardio-45 minutes
Yoga Upload-Yoga for Stress relief

Today:
one hour NIA dance class
Yoga Upload seated 10 minute practice . I will try to do a longer practice later, but that may not happen.

I will try to post personals later.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote