Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-20, 04:54 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Travis/Inner Dimension

Has anyone tried Sleep Well Program on Travis Eliot/Inner Dimension streaming site? How is it? I need a relaxing yoga/stretch program that I can do in the evenings. Thanks!
Old 10-26-20, 07:09 AM  
Rhonda

Hi, I was doing this program. It is 30 minutes and seven practices that you repeat each week. I did two weeks and then got busy with other stuff and didn't finish. they are nice practices, some tougher than others. It is all Yin and you are in the poses for a long time, which I know is Yin but some poses I had to get out of and back in and the position for so long was bothering me.

I want to get back to it and finish it up. You do need props if you have them, blocks, pillow.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-20, 03:29 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Hi, I was doing this program. It is 30 minutes and seven practices that you repeat each week. I did two weeks and then got busy with other stuff and didn't finish. they are nice practices, some tougher than others. It is all Yin and you are in the poses for a long time, which I know is Yin but some poses I had to get out of and back in and the position for so long was bothering me.

I want to get back to it and finish it up. You do need props if you have them, blocks, pillow.
Thank you for your input, Rhonda!
Old 10-28-20, 07:18 PM  
deineira

I have been a member off and on for several years, but as someone who mostly streams, I don't come here and participate much any more. I still check in and try to add where I can, though.
This thread seems to come up every few months. Is there a reason that the people here can't just up and move elsewhere? I'm not trying to be rude, but I genuinely don't understand the hesitation relocate to a newer, more user friendly, fully functional board with an active community of moderators that can help breathe life into this community. I know many of you don't like Facebook, but I have moved my fitness chatter there and have found groups that are super friendly, very dynamic, engaging, supportive and very fun, where people love new workouts and have a lot of enthusiasm for them. Why not build something lovely elsewhere where you can make some new fitness friends and build new connections?
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-20, 07:23 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I think you've posted in the wrong thread, deineira.

Tags
inner dimension, sleep well program, travis eliot, travis eliot streaming