Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-20, 06:54 AM  
sherry7899

Hi! I am sorry for not posting.

Monday I took a rest day because my neck/back/shoulders were all really stiff and tight. I did not do a formal workout, but I did get in over 9,000 steps.

Tuesday:
one hour NIA dance Class
Yoga with Bird-yoga for low back pain/release (my back still felt off)

Today will be another rest day, but I may do yoga later. I have my yearly physical at 2pm. Ugh...not looking forward to it. My bloodwork showed I have low iron and vitamin D and my cholesterol went up-too much pandemic baking of cookies and homemade bread and homemade pizza! I was hoping the amount of cardio I do and eating oatmeal with flaxmeal several times a week would counter that, but I guess it didn't. Well, the numbers would likely be worse without those things. I don't eat red meat and hardly ever eat anything fried, so it must be the extra cheese and baking. Sigh..I do not want to go on medication. I think if I cut back on those things it will go back down. At least my blood sugar was fine.

Beth, I am so glad you did not have exposure to your co-worker. I hope you are having a better week than last week.

Linda, how is your quad feeling? Congrats on the wonderful bloodwork!

Pam, how are you feeling today? Great step count!

Sandra, I am happy you enjoyed your workout.

Cyana, I am so very sorry for your loss.

Hi to anyone I missed.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote