Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-23-15, 08:58 AM  
upperwside

Millionaire Hoy youtube workouts

Anyone try his 3 month HIIT series. It's amazing.. I love him. He is fun and the workouts are hard but so much fun!! What a great guy to do all this work and put out whole series for free!! I wish someone would do something like this with kettlebells!! Fun HIIT KB workouts!!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-15, 10:40 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Could you post a link please?

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-15, 11:08 AM  
upperwside

Here ya go!! All the workouts look good.. I've done 10 or so and loved them all.

https://www.youtube.com/user/yaboymillhoy/playlists
Old 10-23-15, 12:11 PM  
thaispice

I love his channel too! His workouts are really tough, but his personality is so endearing. I'm addicted! upperwside, have you noticed that he is posting workouts less frequently? He deserves a break after 3 straight months of posting 2 workouts per day, 6 days a week. And frankly, I'm kind of relieved that he's putting up less content because it gives me time to try other workouts!
thaispice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-15, 12:17 PM  
mrsyancy

Yes. I completed my first workout of his Wednesday and I loved it and I just adore him. He has great camera presence and is funny when he makes his funny sounds
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-15, 12:23 PM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaispice View Post
I love his channel too! His workouts are really tough, but his personality is so endearing. I'm addicted! upperwside, have you noticed that he is posting workouts less frequently? He deserves a break after 3 straight months of posting 2 workouts per day, 6 days a week. And frankly, I'm kind of relieved that he's putting up less content because it gives me time to try other workouts!
I just recently found him.. but maybe he is taking a break to create another series??!! I am doing other workouts and tossed this in a few times.. did you do the whole 3 months? What did you think??
Old 10-23-15, 12:24 PM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsyancy View Post
Yes. I completed my first workout of his Wednesday and I loved it and I just adore him. He has great camera presence and is funny when he makes his funny sounds
I agree.. he is funny. He should do a DVD series!!
Old 10-23-15, 01:02 PM  
Sollamyn

I had heard of him, but never checked out his offerings since they sounded to difficult for me. However, I just took a quick peek and I am impressed with the professional look of his videos. I might give one of his low-impact workouts a try one of these days.

Donna
Old 10-23-15, 01:02 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaispice View Post
He and his wife just had a baby. I know he has taken s little time off for that. I just love Mil-Hoy!
Old 10-23-15, 01:36 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
Here ya go!! All the workouts look good.. I've done 10 or so and loved them all.

https://www.youtube.com/user/yaboymillhoy/playlists
Thank you!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
millionaire hoy