Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-16, 05:49 PM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Location: My body is in Louisville but my heart is in Atlanta
More like Millionaire Hoy/Chistine Salus/Mike D?

I did my first Millionaire Hoy workout this morning and loved it. I also recently tried Christine Salus and loved her also. I have also really enjoyed Mike Donavanik's workouts.

Any other Youtube channels I should try that are similar to these ? (I have also done Zuzska).
Sancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-16, 06:40 PM  
allgirlsinaz

The Body Coach TV
LoveFitness
Fit Body by Julia
FitForceFX

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-16, 08:28 AM  
Sarakt

Smile Shelly Dose

I just found Shelly on YouTube and I LOVE her! I'm usually Cathe and my boxing gym only but she's got me hooked.
Sarakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-16, 03:15 PM  
kettlebell

I also recommend Shelly Dose. Love her energy!
kettlebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-16, 07:58 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Another shout out for Fit Body by Julia and FitForce FX!

FBBJ is especially prolific and I have made so many fitness gains since doing her workouts. I've been alternating her workouts with the yoga channel Five Parks Yoga and it has been awesome. My butt is firmer than ever, I'm SOOO close to doing a pistol squat, my balance is improving tremendously since doing some of her Bosu workouts (when she started posting those I finally broke down and bought one and am SO glad I did!), my push up endurance has improved...I just love Julia!

Fit Body by Julia- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcd...ONEmbk901OSMPA

FitForce FX- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9w...9rwOhjoMnOalnQ
Old 10-19-16, 02:44 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

I tried to do a Shelly workout. Wow she is fast! I don't like fast paced workouts like that but yes she is a ball of energy but she was doing step at a very fast past. I already have enough fears of falling so I did not do it after previewing. Jessica Smith does her vids at a good pace. Love her channel lots! I have been doing them in the morning and especially the walking ones which she ads variety too. I got a good workout with her walking ones as it is a faster pace than others. Well you named the ones that I do too lol. I like M. Hoy as he shows modifications and I love modifiers!
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-16, 03:08 PM  
Shelbyfit

Two more votes for Fit Body by Julia and FitForce Fx!

These gals are just incredible. Julia is a mom of three, and the kids often come running through her workouts, but are well behaved and just adorable! She just keeps on going with them there or not, and her workouts are so varied and intense. I'm addicted.

J. on FitForce Fx is amazing too - she's a mom of two and her workouts show a little less variety than Julia's, but are advanced and awesome as well.

Both women use timers, when appropriate, and are sure to tell you what equipment you'll need and the type of workout you'll be doing.

Love these ladies!
Shelbyfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-16, 04:04 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelbyfit View Post
These gals are just incredible. Julia is a mom of three, and the kids often come running through her workouts, but are well behaved and just adorable! She just keeps on going with them there or not, and her workouts are so varied and intense. I'm addicted.

J. on FitForce Fx is amazing too - she's a mom of two and her workouts show a little less variety than Julia's, but are advanced and awesome as well.

Both women use timers, when appropriate, and are sure to tell you what equipment you'll need and the type of workout you'll be doing.

Love these ladies!
Have you seen the ones where she uses the baby as a weight? Watching her do a reverse lunge while holding Max was so adorable. lol
Old 10-19-16, 04:35 PM  
thaispice

Ferris Fitness is very similar, as the creator was inspired by Millionaire Hoy to start posting his own videos.

You may also like these channels:
  • Kat Musni
  • RVNFIT
  • Melissa Ioja
thaispice is offline   Reply With Quote