Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-16, 01:03 PM  
ardnas

You guys suck - you have me wanting this $101 plastic stick with fingers now (which seems like a ridiculous price!).
I do use something like this every shower and have noticed my skin tighten & smooth and lost inches within 2 weeks and results have remained.
Seems like the Fascia Blaster is longer, easier to use, and probably much harder. I imagine the fingers do a good job.
Old 02-28-16, 02:03 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardnas View Post
You guys suck - you have me wanting this $101 plastic stick with fingers now (which seems like a ridiculous price!).
I do use something like this every shower and have noticed my skin tighten & smooth and lost inches within 2 weeks and results have remained.
Seems like the Fascia Blaster is longer, easier to use, and probably much harder. I imagine the fingers do a good job.
It doesn't "seem" like a ridiculous price.... it is a ridiculous price!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-16, 02:43 PM  
ardnas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Has anyone else been discouraged by their T&C? Am I just being paranoid?
What exactly about it gives you pause? It looks pretty standard to me unless I missed something.
If I order, I am going to use a one time credit card, as I do with these type of sites.
Old 02-28-16, 05:37 PM  
lorajc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
Hi - can someone tell me what kind of pain they help? I have horrid muscle spasms from herniated discs? Would this help me?
Anyone?
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-16, 05:44 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
What exactly about it gives you pause? It looks pretty standard to me unless I missed something.
If I order, I am going to use a one time credit card, as I do with these type of sites.
I don't remember exactly, but it went on and on about how you need to be cautious if you're injured and how this won't help with injuries -- all just CYA type of stuff, but it did make me wonder if not only it won't help him, but could make him worse. But, as I mentioned, I ordered it, so we will see!

lorajc, check out the youtube channel for Fascia Blaster -- you may find something there from someone who has your injury, and if not, that might tell you something, too.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-16, 06:59 PM  
LizEMA

momofcha and vivodreams

momofcha and vivodreams, have you found this to be beneficial and affect things other than cellulite, as far as tightening and toning of the skin. I don't have cellulite but
Quote:
you have me wanting this $101 plastic stick with fingers now!.
Old 02-28-16, 07:22 PM  
Casswoman

I'm wondering if something like this might work the same. Any thoughts?

http://www.merrithew.com/shop/Produc...-Massage-Stick
Casswoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-16, 08:54 PM  
rosepetals

I have been reading their Facebook site. From what I see the posts that are believable are from independent uses posting. I don't trust any developers photos as they can be touched up.

There is a 59 year old lady who with use of it looks like she is 20. It seems to break up the fatty cellulite clusters. It appears to potentially move the lymph. The reason I think that is because they can use it in one area and other areas shrink down. They look less puffy. Initially it increases puffiness, then it decreases.

People report plantar fasciitis pain leaving, neuropathy, sciatica, back pain, tremors from parkinson leaving. Numbness from bells palsy leaving. People with autoimmune issues and fibromyalgia have to take it slower. Some report it increasing symptoms before decreasing them. Just my thoughts from reading the posts.

It firms up droopy skin. It tightens even the saggy belly skin. These are photos from people who purchased, not ones on Ashley Black's site.

The bad part is you dig in so deep with the tool, that it causes lots of bruising. She has you go layer through layer of fascia and fat. How hard you go at it depends on your tolerance. She doesn't want you reaching more than a 7 pain wise.

She has lots of videos up on how to use it.

I have lesions on my spinal cord. Anything that gets close to my spine makes it feel inflamed, even soft foam rollers and balls. If I were someone with an injury, I wouldn't risk digging in deeply. Its not worth the risk. I wouldn't use it if you have a history of DVT and are on blood thinners. Be careful. Use common sense. Its just my feeling from reading through the postings.

She said it can reverse muscle atrophy, which interests me. She also says and others report it activates the muscles to work harder during workouts. People comment they can feel their muscles working harder when they workout.

According to her other products won't dig in like hers so they won't break up the fat.

I don't have mine yet, so I can't comment.
rosepetals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-16, 09:17 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosepetals View Post
I have been reading their Facebook site. From what I see the posts that are believable are from independent uses posting. I don't trust any developers photos as they can be touched up.

There is a 59 year old lady who with use of it looks like she is 20. It seems to break up the fatty cellulite clusters. It appears to potentially move the lymph. The reason I think that is because they can use it in one area and other areas shrink down. They look less puffy. Initially it increases puffiness, then it decreases.

People report plantar fasciitis pain leaving, neuropathy, sciatica, back pain, tremors from parkinson leaving. Numbness from bells palsy leaving. People with autoimmune issues and fibromyalgia have to take it slower. Some report it increasing symptoms before decreasing them. Just my thoughts from reading the posts.

It firms up droopy skin. It tightens even the saggy belly skin. These are photos from people who purchased, not ones on Ashley Black's site.

The bad part is you dig in so deep with the tool, that it causes lots of bruising. She has you go layer through layer of fascia and fat. How hard you go at it depends on your tolerance. She doesn't want you reaching more than a 7 pain wise.

She has lots of videos up on how to use it.

She said it can reverse muscle atrophy, which interests me. She also says and others report it activates the muscles to work harder during workouts. People comment they can feel their muscles working harder when they workout.

According to her other products won't dig in like hers so they won't break up the fat.

I don't have mine yet, so I can't comment.
Wow! I'm really skeptical now.
Old 02-28-16, 09:37 PM  
NoraKate
VF Supporter

my quack senses are tingling

all the review I've found lead back to the same sources. hmmmmmmmmm

Tags
ashley black guru, bad customer service, fascia, fascia blaster, gua sha massage tool, lure massage tool, massage, myofascial self-release, pain relief, recovery