Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-27-16, 12:34 PM  
rosepetals

Fascia Blaster

I kept getting ads on my Facebook feed for the Fascia blaster. I finally watched the videos. It makes sense that it moves the lymph even deeper than dry brushing.

Then I joined the private Facebook group. Its very active. So many posts are coming in. Ladies are posting their photos and changes. Its so amazing. I am shocked at the changes. Its not like someone is advertising, but actual people are positing the changes. It got me convinced that it works. I ended up ordering one.

Anyone here using it with good results? They even have had people reverse numbness and other issues. It helped someone with parkinson disease and Bells palsy.

I found it fascinating. I know someone posted awhile back. I was curious if anyone else is using it.
rosepetals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-16, 01:12 PM  
vivodream

Hi rosepetals!

I had also seen posts on Facebook and on here about the fascia blaster and decided to give it a try too. The posts in the closed group are incredible so I decided to order one and got it last week. I am actually greatly looking forward to my workout later today to blast afterwards! I look forward to having awesome results too
vivodream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-16, 02:09 PM  
rosepetals

It was joining their private group that made me decide to order it. All those photos of transformations by regular people. It wasn't advertisement types of photos.

Let me know how it works out for you.
Old 02-27-16, 02:39 PM  
vivodream

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosepetals View Post
It was joining their private group that made me decide to order it. All those photos of transformations by regular people. It wasn't advertisement types of photos.

Let me know how it works out for you.
Same here! I had been curious about this device for maybe two years but I remained unconvinced until joining the private group and seeing the results posted by average women including ones in the medical profession. The results are quite astounding. I will let you know and I hope to hear how it works for you too! I hope we can be success stories too
Old 02-27-16, 02:57 PM  
alisoncooks

Definitely listening in!
I've looked at this several times, but can't take the plunge yet. I sure have enough cellulite/crepe-y skin...but the thought of the fascia blaster makes me nervous (ie. is it harmful, etc).
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-16, 03:15 PM  
pcramer

I've been plagued with cellulite since I was 11 years old. I am definitely interested in learning more, just joined the FB group and will be purchasing one if real results possible!!
Old 02-27-16, 03:20 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I was tempted to by one quite a while ago for my husband who has terrible foot pain. For a long time we thought it was plantar fasciitis. They have decided that's not it and now so far nobody's been able to diagnose it. He is pretty desperate and willing to try anything so I am about to order but read the Terms and Conditions they make you agree to and boy it really gave me pause. I think he could be helped by improved blood flow --he does have poor circulation so I feel like there's a chance this could help, but now I'm a bit afraid to order! Has anyone else been discouraged by their T&C? Am I just being paranoid?
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-16, 04:08 PM  
rosepetals

What I found fascinating was by working on the body, even without weight loss they all looked toned. It improved the muscle tone. They lost inches all over. Even in the boobs.

I think there must be something to it. Its like dry brushing but at a deeper level. The bruising looks nasty, but it happens as they work the fascia.
Old 02-27-16, 05:22 PM  
momofcha

I have one & posted on here before too. When I use it regularly I definitely see results. I don't think I use it nearly as hard as they suggest & I still am happy with what it's doing

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-16, 11:44 PM  
vivodream

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
I was tempted to by one quite a while ago for my husband who has terrible foot pain. For a long time we thought it was plantar fasciitis. They have decided that's not it and now so far nobody's been able to diagnose it. He is pretty desperate and willing to try anything so I am about to order but read the Terms and Conditions they make you agree to and boy it really gave me pause. I think he could be helped by improved blood flow --he does have poor circulation so I feel like there's a chance this could help, but now I'm a bit afraid to order! Has anyone else been discouraged by their T&C? Am I just being paranoid?
Bee, I think it might be worth a try for him. Many users talk about how it's helped pain from all kinds of disorders. There was even a woman who posted how she uses it on her dog and it helps him with pain that was hindering his ability to stand properly. She said he's very much improved. If you're not a member of the group on Facebook maybe you should join so you could read more and decide if it will be helpful for you and your hubby.

Tags
ashley black guru, bad customer service, fascia, fascia blaster, gua sha massage tool, lure massage tool, massage, myofascial self-release, pain relief, recovery