Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-11-16, 03:23 AM  
momof10

Bellicon Jumping Fitness with T bar videos

Bellicon released a Jumping Fitness hexagon 54" rebounder manufactured just for the use of the T bar. The UK already has the T bar that was designed to be attached to their original Bellicons. The US is suppose to be releasing the T bar, soon. I just got my 54" JF hexagon with the bar last Wednesday and have filmed 15 videos with it already. The videos are 20 minutes in length. Here are the links to the two playlists I have. Just take a peek to see what can be done with the T bar, besides just cardio moves. Also, I will have a link to my rebounding group which will keep you up to date on when the T bar will be released. I have found that lots of fun moves can be done with the bar. Some of the moves are similar to barre, too.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...JMfHFxDnxdij5b

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...QRp9EZ7v9o4Ttx

https://www.facebook.com/groups/fcgjumpinrebounders/

Cheryl
Old 04-11-16, 05:06 AM  
spotted zebra

Cheryl, I love your new rebounder. It's beautiful. What strength cords are you using? I wish the black and blue rebounders were available when I got mine. I can't justify getting another rebounder now although I'm interested in the T bar to go with the one I have. Even their T bar is a great design. I've seen 3 designs for stability bars on various rebounders and I like how this one takes up the least amount of space.
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-16, 09:21 AM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotted zebra View Post
Cheryl, I love your new rebounder. It's beautiful. What strength cords are you using? I wish the black and blue rebounders were available when I got mine. I can't justify getting another rebounder now although I'm interested in the T bar to go with the one I have. Even their T bar is a great design. I've seen 3 designs for stability bars on various rebounders and I like how this one takes up the least amount of space.
It only comes with x-strong and all black bungees, so I added some blue strong ones every third one to make it more colorful. The US doesn't have the T bar ready for sale yet, but the UK does. It will be a very sturdy bar. I plan on getting one when they come out in the US.
Old 04-17-16, 06:27 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Thanks for sharing your Bellicon Youtube videos! I don't have a Bellicon yet, but I will be getting one hopefully in the near future, and I can always use new ideas for using it!
Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-16, 07:09 AM  
Lannette

Cheryl, you are such a font of knowledge where rebounding, especially Bellicon rebounding is concerned. I can't believe how many videos you've filmed! Keep up the good work and thanks for keeping us up to date.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-16, 01:42 PM  
EnglishRose

Very excited. I'm ordering mine this week and donating my current Bellicon to my mum who has arthritis but has been given the all clear by her GP as long as she gets the stability bars.
Trouble is, I can't decide which colour mat I'd like! Green is top of the list so far.
Love the videos Cheryl.
Moira
EnglishRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-16, 02:40 PM  
Nicole P

Hi Cheryl,
I am looking to invest in a bellicon! I am wondering about the jump fitness? Is the bar easy to remove? Do you think the shape of the jump fitness puts more stress on the bungees cords?. I have low ceilings I currently have a jumpsport. Appreciate you advice
Nicole P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-16, 07:56 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole P View Post
Hi Cheryl,
I am looking to invest in a bellicon! I am wondering about the jump fitness? Is the bar easy to remove? Do you think the shape of the jump fitness puts more stress on the bungees cords?. I have low ceilings I currently have a jumpsport. Appreciate you advice
The bar is very easy to remove once you do it a few times. The shape of the mat being a hexagon doesn't put too much pressure on the bungees at all because you have so many more bungees. I did notice that when I put a few blue strong bungees on it and took off some of the x-strong bungees that it pulled too muc on the mat when I bounced on it. So, I ordered some x-strong blue bungees and alternated them on the hexagon. I LOVE my Bellicon JF and have made quite a few videos using the bar. I filmed close to 60 videos with that in less than 2 weeks, lol.

I am currently a certified Bellicon trainer since I went to Chicago 5 weeks ago to become certified. My final exam was to film a video with all they taught me with copyrighted music and using my voice and no voice over. Of course, I passed that exam, but it was a challenge for me. I just opened up my own studio which is in my basement workout room to teach live classes. I have 12 Bellicons and 6 of those have an integrated T bar. I did buy three Bellicon Plus ones which are the 44" ones with the integrated bar. I much prefer the 54" hexagon, but I got the smaller ones to I could have more with the bar and they are less expensive than the 54" and they take up less room. I did buy 7 new ones since I got back from Chicago and I got all of those with the foldable legs and I love that feature.

I will be going for the Master Bellicon training in the fall which will make it so I can teach the Bellicon training course. So, I am moving right along with this. I haven't filmed any videos in the last 4 weeks because I am busy getting classes together and building up my clientele.

If you need anymore advice, I can help you.

Cheryl
Old 05-31-16, 07:59 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
Cheryl, you are such a font of knowledge where rebounding, especially Bellicon rebounding is concerned. I can't believe how many videos you've filmed! Keep up the good work and thanks for keeping us up to date.
Thank you, Lannette. It's taken me over a year to get to know all I have about the Bellicon. I just love what it has done for me. It has unleashed a creativity in me that I didn't even know existed. The true vidiot in me kept Ms,King me film more and more and more. The funny thing is, I still use my own videos every day. I love being able to do them and have an allotted time frame and not have to think about making my own up. That sounds funny doesn't it? Lol

Cheryl
Old 05-31-16, 08:02 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRose View Post
Very excited. I'm ordering mine this week and donating my current Bellicon to my mum who has arthritis but has been given the all clear by her GP as long as she gets the stability bars.
Trouble is, I can't decide which colour mat I'd like! Green is top of the list so far.
Love the videos Cheryl.
Moira
How do you like your Bellicon JF? What color did you pick out? I got the blue one and I spruced it up some with th x-strong blue bungees alternating them. Does your mom like her Bellicon? I hope she uses it to help her with her arthritis. It's great for her because the mat will absorb all the shock and not her joints.

Cheryl